Toxic behaviour against Vulpera players

I get that there are memes but in Dungeon Finder you run into the most cesspit of armchair commandos who tried to initiate a kick on me and my partner at the start of the instance with the cited reason “Furry Degenerates.” That being said I initiated a kick on the other two instead which did successfully pass.

I’m just really noticing a pattern here that there is a group of players who can’t look at an animal race without thinking of a small group of fetishists.

58 Likes

Vulpera are not horde material. Most view them as cowards, and furry…
So, it’s understandable. It will only attract few portions of the player base. The majority prefer a noble, warrior type, hero material races.

47 Likes

It’s “understandable” to be toxic and rude towards other players just because of the race they choose to play?

55 Likes

Well that’s the 2020 gamers and internet for you. Take it or leave it.

13 Likes

Honestly, just ignore the behaviour and wait a few weeks until it passes. People will get bored of dumping on players because they have a Vulpera or Mechagnome eventually.

It’s just immaturity shining through so best to shrug it off and not let it affect you.

They did it with velfs, they did it with pandas I’m sure they’ll do it in the future with the next race or class they deem “below” them in their own bubble of mighty pixelated glory.

Most of them can only grow hair on their necks so not even worth concerning yourself over.

43 Likes

I… what?

19 Likes

This ^^

Don’t let a couple of dingbats ruin your fun. :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Toxic behavior should not be some sort of norm to be accepted, otherwise it would only degenerate further. OP is right in raising the issue instead of just keeping quiet and “taking” it.

52 Likes

Getting insulted is just part of being a Vulpera.

Dirty rats! :innocent:

20 Likes

I am not into furry,but i do /whistle @ vulpera players just for lol

2 Likes

There was a rogue camping the vulpera spawn in orgrimmar where you end up upon creating your character.

That’s true commitment right there

5 Likes

Not only this but to get kicked for playing a certain race? Kicking players for such a reason should be a bannable offence.

27 Likes

Kind of ironic coming from a druid :stuck_out_tongue:

Two of your forms are furry :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Are you all a bunch of trolls or what’s wrong with you? How can you support such behaviour?

14 Likes

I find that nice. It shows that Horde side have still passion and some unity.

10 Likes

That’s genuinely just cringe

2 Likes

Mb, I forgot that you can’t be sarcastic anymore without adding a little /s in your post.

Dude is wasting his time to grief players who just created their character, didn’t expected anyone to take the “commitment” part seriously but here we are…

11 Likes

Difficult to tell whether someone is serious or not sometimes, considering the kind of people that you can meet on the forums.

13 Likes

muh bad. Looking at all the idiots in these forums I do need sarcasm to be signaled.

5 Likes

Wait a second, when exactly was the Horde noble, honourable or consisted of “hero races”? Could you remind me? :slight_smile:

Vulpera goes well with the Horde, you just do not like furry races, that is OK, but what do you say about Tauren, Pandaren or Worgen?

8 Likes