Toxic group of kids!

There is a sizeable minority of toxic individuals on this realm who gang-up & try to bully and provoke new players that are interested in PVE & PVP. THIS IS NOT YOUR REALM. This server has a slightly different set of rules to the regular realms, but as long as you follow them rules then you have just as much right as anybody else to be here. You don’t even have to RP if you don’t want, just don’t disrupt others who are.

We all pay our monthly subscription for the game, this is a service that YOU pay for. You have an agreement with blizzard entertainment, not some 14 year old screecher who thinks it’s okay to stick their nose in your business.

The majority of people on this server are very decent people who are inclusive and will respect you. So my message to new or returning players on this server, or to people interested in PVP or PVE is to not be intimidated by this group, respect the rules of the realm and enjoy the content that you pay a lot of money for.

25 Likes

Thank you for your input Overman-DefiasBrotherhood

26 Likes

Well we have moved in, and we are here to stay. Hope you don’t mind. This realm is going to have to be big enough for the both of us, mate.

Consider that you haven chosen to join us, not the other way around. Obey the rules and all will be peachy.

3 Likes

RPers host an event - Non-RPers grief it.
RPers roleplay in cities - Non-RPers grief them.
RPers host an event in a city - Non-RPers grief it and complain that they are causing lag.
RPers have discussions on the forums - Non-RPers complain to Blizzard because the ‘Most Popular Threads’ section show RPer threads so hard it gets removed while constantly coming to the RP server forum and threads to complain.

RPers, after over 10 years of this nonsense get annoyed and start turning on Non-RPers - “Why aren’t you people being tolerant to us?”

AD’s RP communities have been incredibly tolerant towards Non-RPers for the longest time and all they have gotten for it is abuse. How do you really expect them to treat Non-RPers after that?

Edit: There comes a point where turning the other cheek stops making you “the bigger person” and starts making you “a doormat”.

68 Likes

We’re really suffering from success, aren’t we?

12 Likes

Clearly RPers are the oppressor class here.

Welcome I guess. Just one question for you: Out of all the realms you could have picked, why move here?

4 Likes

There’s this misconstrued logic over Argent Dawn, that non roleplayers are to blame for everything that has gone wrong, and we roleplayers are somehow the victims.

The major reason for the server losing roleplayers is roleplayers, it sounds dumb, but the concept of our hobby is about inclusivity not ostracism and barbarism. Yes, some non roleplayers troll, but trolls have been around since the beginning of this server lol and some are still glorified.

Coldforge, shikadoro, naypalm? Hrothgar,

It’s sad to see a lot of the server humour has drifted, and a lot of the newer roleplayers have never heard of the old times because they’re fed constant rubbish about the issues of the new. Stop regurgitating this garbage and farming upvotes, and probably start remembering the good times of the past and going forward with that mindset.

Yes I’ve paragraphed long and hard, but it’s just ridiculous to see that roleplayers are so blind to the simplicity of the solution, it’s inclusivity which is lacking, players are focused on monopolising a single market when it should be an open market. And with this kinda mob like mentality has made AD look super hostile, when in prior days it had a great name.

TLDR; what’s gonna happen is if people don’t really wake up, the server will shrink and shrink.

8 Likes

Anyways selling the name Galford

9 Likes

All out of stock, I believe.

2 Likes

AD looks hostile to people that aren’t interested in RP?

Just how I like it :sunglasses:

anyways aren’t u the guy that keeps doing /e everyone i dislike dies really awesomely whenever you get owned IC

16 Likes

local :crazy_face: altposter has another meltdown cause he picked the wrong realm

3 Likes

It looks hostile to people that roleplay moreso than the ones that don’t, and I’m the guy who hates non roleplayers more than you, so I don’t see your point.

1 Like

Nice try but I hate them more than you do

I think you are both severely underestimating how little the average player cares about the forums.

9 Likes

You’re totally right, and how the average player will somehow pack up and leave to a different server. What’s gonna happen is if people get stick and abuse ingame, they’re gonna keep coming back.

1 Like

Yes, which is unfortunate, but what can we do about people who create Tumblr posts about other RPers, whisper people not to interract with certain guilds or use /yell to disturb public events organized in RP hubs because they despise communities that tend to organize them (even if that particular event is not organized by these communities)?

You report it bro^

That would require me to register there and no, thank you (also doesn´t solve the underlying issue that there are people in RP community whose main activity in regards to WoW RP is writing angry Tumblr posts).