Toxic group of kids!

I reckon he’s the same type of person that hates Twitch streamers yet can’t stop watching them or posting about them

2 Likes

Why play on a RP server if you do not want to RP?

3 Likes

I saw an empty shopping cart at a grocery store’s parking lot past friday.

I had a flashback to this.

2 Likes

What stance do you mean - that the server belongs to both people who RP as well as to people who don’t RP? Or something else? What specifically you think is morally corrupt, what are you referring to?

There were estimates for the number of people who RP vs who don’t, by the way. The most optimistic number was like 40% RP, 60% don’t. Not mine either.

This mere, simple question has caused empires to fall, entire civilizations have crumbled… to dust.

Mankind is unraveling the mysteries of the universe, yet this simple question causes unbridled rage amongst the ‘‘friendly’’ OOCers of AD. They cannot grasp the simplicity of this question. Their savagery only sees AD as a zoo, and us RPers as the zoo animals.

If you call them out for what they are, that is, OOCers that literally bring not an ounce of worth to this server, then watch how they recoil and call us out, that -we-, the people, who use a server for its intended purpose, are in the wrong.

These people are insane.

2 Likes

Can always hope but don’t think it will happen (or they were an rper who is simply really mad), this person has been posting badly in other threads such as [ Important? ] Building a better AD - #1095 by Mellinora-argent-dawn
Always making weird snipes really. Also for some reason got their alts hidden, really makes you think.

1 Like

Something something all my alts are here blah blah sunk cost fallacy yak yak my right to be here.

Go and look at my posts in that thread and you will find that they contain specific suggestions to make it better for everyone.

Dont think a guy who cant take the simplest advice can give one to the others

1 Like

Pretty sure no one said your suggestion was straight up bad but also pointed out that you have made weird snipes in the past like you also did in said thread (which is what i am pointing out here aswell). So i don’t see your point in what you just posted.

3 Likes

That’s a second time in this thread where I am accused of doing something bad, and then the accusations morph into “well, it’s true you didn’t do bad there, but you did bad somewhere else before or will do bad somewhere else after”.

If you hate roleplay and roleplayers so much that you make several threads about it, might I suggest a different hobby like knitting? It’s allegedly calming. If you need to channel your passions, consider the arts.

Musical theatre apparently drives people quite mad, though.

6 Likes

Instead i am saying you did something bad in that thread, and something bad somewhere else before. Like you also did in this thread, simply calling the server weird, which begs the question, why are you even posting here. Clearly the character you are posting on is not your main.

Ok, just saying this.

Why does a football player (oocer) comes to a golf camp (rp realm) when what he wants to do is play football and not golf?
And why they keep spouting “I also came here to socialize, you do that here too, I also have that right.”
Well, why don’t you go socialize in a football stadium instead while finding other football players, or why must you invite football players to the golf camp?

Edit: I say football players, but can easily say non golf players too, why they have to go to a golf camp to socialize when they have a whole city(normal servers) to go to.

7 Likes

The analogy is wrong, it misses that RP realm is both (a) intended for both RPers and non-RPers, and (b) de-facto populated by more non-RPers.

It’s not a football player coming to a golf camp. It’s a football player coming to a complex with both a football stadium, a pool, and a golf camp and then people in the golf camp yell at him “why did you come?”.

It’s people coming to a golf course with a designated football field and the whole area being overrun by football players, fans and assorted hooligans doing their footballing all over regardless and getting offended when told to stay in their lane, claiming that they have every right to play on the golf course because they paid the entry fee.

A month.

For the better part of a year.

Knitting is the answer.

7 Likes

I got really into crafts earlier in the year but then my little brother moved in with us and my craft space is now where he sleeps so I don’t get to do crafts.

I’ve started practicing the kalimba, it’s very relaxing.