Toxic group of kids!

That thread was made 5 weeks ago and it was the only one I made.

In all other posts since I didn’t invite anyone, I merely laid out the pros and cons. There are some pros, you know. As well as the cons.

Then the “I don’t invite people (who don’t RP) to AD” doesn’t hold up, right, when you dedicate an entire thread to it…

3 Likes

It does, because it’s “I no longer invite people to AD since that one thread about the warmode bonus prior to SL”.

We all know you’d do the same again when you feel like it.

:upside_down_face:

Hey at least they admit it so thats a new

Then admit that this isn’t me being somehow in the wrong, it’s you “knowing” that I will be in the wrong at some future point for god knows what reason.

I just don’t get that you keep on posting on these forums that you hate so much.

5 Likes

While technically correct, Mellinora, it’s morally corrupt to take the stance you did/do.

I am one of the people who came from a PvE server on a whim of wanting to try RP and I can tell you that very, very few people ever do the same. Good to see you somewhat support RP by reporting harmful trolls atleast - recognise progress where it’s made, we’ll make a RPer out of you on your 8th character yet.

3 Likes

I reckon he’s the same type of person that hates Twitch streamers yet can’t stop watching them or posting about them

2 Likes

Why play on a RP server if you do not want to RP?

3 Likes

I saw an empty shopping cart at a grocery store’s parking lot past friday.

I had a flashback to this.

2 Likes

What stance do you mean - that the server belongs to both people who RP as well as to people who don’t RP? Or something else? What specifically you think is morally corrupt, what are you referring to?

There were estimates for the number of people who RP vs who don’t, by the way. The most optimistic number was like 40% RP, 60% don’t. Not mine either.

This mere, simple question has caused empires to fall, entire civilizations have crumbled… to dust.

Mankind is unraveling the mysteries of the universe, yet this simple question causes unbridled rage amongst the ‘‘friendly’’ OOCers of AD. They cannot grasp the simplicity of this question. Their savagery only sees AD as a zoo, and us RPers as the zoo animals.

If you call them out for what they are, that is, OOCers that literally bring not an ounce of worth to this server, then watch how they recoil and call us out, that -we-, the people, who use a server for its intended purpose, are in the wrong.

These people are insane.

2 Likes

Can always hope but don’t think it will happen (or they were an rper who is simply really mad), this person has been posting badly in other threads such as [ Important? ] Building a better AD - #1095 by Mellinora-argent-dawn
Always making weird snipes really. Also for some reason got their alts hidden, really makes you think.

1 Like

Something something all my alts are here blah blah sunk cost fallacy yak yak my right to be here.

Go and look at my posts in that thread and you will find that they contain specific suggestions to make it better for everyone.

Dont think a guy who cant take the simplest advice can give one to the others

1 Like

Pretty sure no one said your suggestion was straight up bad but also pointed out that you have made weird snipes in the past like you also did in said thread (which is what i am pointing out here aswell). So i don’t see your point in what you just posted.

3 Likes

That’s a second time in this thread where I am accused of doing something bad, and then the accusations morph into “well, it’s true you didn’t do bad there, but you did bad somewhere else before or will do bad somewhere else after”.