Toxic group of kids!

Then how come litterally everyone else could tell you otherwise?

1 Like

You openly disrespected the RP community by taking 5 minutes to fly over a city then report that RP was dead. Then you wonder why we retaliate in threads like these? Just like the OP, there is very little want to understand and see the other perspective - our perspective. We’re told we are toxic because we’re trying to protect the only remaining RP realm that some of us have been on for years.

6 Likes

They weren’t there and were expressing their thoughts at what I should have seen. Their expectations didn’t match the reailty. Simple.

Delusional person spouts delusionalism and denies their delusions.

More at 6…

6 Likes

I flew over multiple hubs, reported everything I saw, this was pretty much nothing. Then people pointed out to me that I should fly over to the Cathedral square. Noone objected about anything other than SW - there were three-four hubs in total that I checked, SW was the only one with an objection. So, I flew to the Cathedral square and said that yes, there is RP there. Further, I said it was regular (because I did check a couple of days later as well and it was there that time, too). But I also said that outside of SW and maybe Duskwood there is pretty much nothing. What else do you want?

I am not sure how that’s disrespectful. That’s the reality.

I don’t think any of these are really remembered fondly, just that they were infamous for being trolls.

Edit: anyway, this reads like Mellinora or whatever the elfposter’s name is

2 Likes

Except that I corrected it once, then I had to correct it again in a different thread, and two weeks later. Your point in the second thread basically was; “Sharding doesn’t have to be lifted because no one on AD roleplays anymore anyway”. Something you knew was nonsense since you were corrected before.

How is that not deliberate?

2 Likes

tbh my memories of them were that they were regarded as at best fairly tiresome

I said something else entirely.

Frankly, I know what it is. You just think I am out to harm the RPers and interpret everything I say from that POV. You are wrong to think that, I am not. I don’t think highly of this forum, but that’s it. And as I said, I don’t invite people to AD. Since the cons outweigh the pros for me, recommending it to others would be unfair. So I don’t do that.

chadyes.jpg

1 Like

I wouldn’t bother arguing with a savage who doesn’t return their shopping cart tbh, they lack basic human decency and seem to defend that trait to their dying breath.

6 Likes

Yet here you are, continuously posting about muh waahhh ebil roleplayers they so hostile against my friendly OOC big chungus friends waahh :(((

It seems you keep making mistakes.

OOCers, when will they learn

In many cases, they built this reputation for themselves. Then again I can’t expect people who specifically pick a RP server and then to not participate in RP, to be the brightest of the sort.

2 Likes

Nah I just think youre really dumb tbh

6 Likes

OOCer’s are the dog in this video.

3 Likes

A great illustration as to who is being toxic on the forums.

Oh no

Anyway

OOCers arent this cute

5 Likes

That is true!

why do you keep posting here if you said to yourself that it was a big mistake to come here

please clap

3 Likes

op be like https://uploadir.com/u/h2s10ijy

3 Likes

He always refused to troll me. :frowning_face:

Eh, you did. You made a thread on the general forums to do just that. And you also did it in threads regarding warmode leveling.

6 Likes