Toxic players - M+ Season 4

of course one person cant carry a whole group but just from experience it doesn’t happen so often. I just find it unfair when people come here and blame others ,this why i commented first in this thread.

I also wouldn’t say with “problem” that it only has to be necesserarly “playing bad”. It can also be how you filter and choose the groups.

If you land often in groups where you really can’t do much this is maybe your main issue? Do you use the rio addon and inspect the people before the run?

Especially low Keys i have noticed that plenty of friend/guild groups let the friend with some (previous) score and gear have the lead to make the group more attractive in lfg tool.
You join the group and then you inspect his 1-2 friends who are literally 0 enchants and undergeared/no (previous) score.

I think a lot of headache, toxicty and timewaste can be prevented with choosing groups wisely.

two more advices for wyrm crest farm:

• do the heroic raid. much less headache and easier except maybe 1-2 bosses per raid and just do 6 or higher keys until aspect cap and then you also get wyrms from there.

• join a boostcom. i dont know the exact requirements but then you can blast through +2 with 4 decent and geared people and also get roughly 15-20k gold per dungeon.

I genuinely don’t want to sound condescending but this is a better attitude and doesnt feel like you’re making sly digs at people.
Obviously not ever low key is a bad group but the past week or so ive had my fair share.
I think i need to be more selective on the groups i choose to apply to, personally i think thats where its gone wrong for me. I also love raiding, ive done heroic this week but not going to lie I’m a bit burnt out with Amirdrassil as i hammered it last season for the legendary lol
I use raiderio and i have the LFG filter add on but it only shows what classes are in the group doesnt it?
I have fallen for the ‘2k rating leader and everyone else has no rating’ a few times also
I’m getting the 2k on my tank before i continue pushing with my ret pally. To be honest ive never checked my parses until you mentioned it so thank you for sending me down that rabbit hole lol

1 Like

ye who hasnt :smiley: I think this is also worse this season since the squish because a lot of people still think that they can skip hc/m0 on their 10th alt because they always straight jumped into lower keys.

Mhm no it should show way more information! Maybe you have wrong one, outdated or something :thinking: Now we found another “problem” I guess, that makes your life harder!
It should show:

current score (+previous season if current isn’t higher or close to that)
highest dungeon timed
highest dungeon they apply/are in the group for timed
amount of keys timed on this difficulty range

if bnet and rio accounts are linked then then it can also show your main score on your alt

It should look like this when you hower over a player:

https://imgur.com/a/ueQl4US

Yeh i have that ad on, the other one i meant is called something like LFG pre-filter or something… i got it to see what classes are in groups as last season there was a influx of plate doing the raid for legendary lol

I 100% agree with you about the m+ squish

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.