Toxic players - M+ Season 4

nobody expects you or anyone to be perfect

you dont need to be perfect

but you need to be able to do some most besic mechancis and perform on acceptable level.

yes but that requires hitting the cap.

and i personaly find +8 still to stresfull in pugs to farm aspect there in itlvs i have. yeah that cause im bad player . and as a bad player i grind grind grind in +2 - thats how mmorpg work - you grind to be more powerfull :slight_smile: so many people forget about this.

+6+7 are waste of time because good players play at +8 and higher.

so +2 ruby is perfect to farm wyrm to cap :slight_smile:

it might have to do with how you look for groups.

I tend to have no issues either but I also now know that you should look for alt keys and not for people who actually at their skill cap in heroics that now go +2 or people with generally 0 gear and 0 xp

+8 has become quite the pushover in this week already with people all around ilvl 515.
not so stressful to play anymore if you avoid some dungeons. (NO, uldaman, HoI mainly)

Lol I cant decide if you’re just trying to trigger me. If you read my posts where ive wrote ive had to tell players the mechanics on bosses in low keys but yeh I’m the problem :clown_face:

If I’m honest the 10’s I’ve timed this week were easier than a lot of the +5,+6,+7’s I did this season. I had +6 Nelth runs that were 10 min overtime right after I 2-chested a RLP+10.

It is obviously a bit of a hit and miss. But +6 is the first where you can get aspects but still get champion track loot, so you get people who are not able to do 7’s for hero track, but are trying to get aspects to upgrade gear. +10’s are show off people since theres no reward. So those are often easier.

On the other hand, i have for now only 2 a bit harder +2/3 dungeons done. Only 1 untimed. Most get upgraded with at least 2.

Sure there are rewards :smiley: Portals are awarded at 10’s and the best vault reward comes from a 10.

If you want KSH you pretty much need to do 10’s but don’t quote me on that, could be that all 9’s on both weeks is enough.

But yeah people in a 10 usually know what they’re doing. I actually had to heal less in most 10’s I did this season than any other key.

1 Like

I dont discriminate keys. I dont look at the guy posting, and I dont have my Raider IO main updated, so my alt looks like my main.

I just spam them. Like everyone else… :smiley:

As I predicted. All those people saying dungeons were “hard” on the first week with 489 gear… :smiley:

And even Uldaman, NO, and HoI will become pushovers soon.

Except pugs…. Pugs expects you to be perfect while they don’t give a shirt :tshirt: about doing mechanics… besides, that’s the healer job to keep’em alive… right? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
And if the tank dies, he’s a moron. They are always in the right.

1 Like

I mean, if the tank dies (especially VDH/BDK/Beardudu) they are not playing properly Only thing that can possibly kill you is Afflicted going off. Specific healer mechanics (debuff from last boss RLP etc) or standing in a stun swirl. Other then that you are basically immortal…

I play bear druid I have pulls where I selfheal for 500k HPS, healers -cannot- even do that it’s all up to the tank to survive. Healer is mostly there for magic effect dispels and group aoe healing from mechanics.

I agree with the rest of your point though dps not doing mass interrupts/single target interrupts/mechanics and dying is their own damn fault.

I can confirm. The amount of leavers or offliners is absurdly high. I played almost every season in DF so far and 4-th is the worst by this metric. It happens every third or fourth dungeon. Just yesterday I decided to run quick NL and had someone DC after a wipe. We managed to +1 it 4-man but that wasn’t very fun. There were very few similar cases in the previous seasons and I played up to +20.

I blame difficulty curve. It’s too steep.

Every 3rd or 4th dungeon? Damn. Then i must be extremely lucky. I am around 40 pug keys in this season and havent seen any leaver.

Probably because the DF Dungeons are absolute AIDS for m+.

Maybe more tryhards then other seasons, cause I think a lot of people skip s4 , me included

If I were a player who consistently keeps encountering leavers and toxic players while there’s heaps of other players tellng me they barely encounter any, I’d probably think whether I as the only common denominator could be doing something to cause people to lose hope in runs.

There are players who are utterly unbothered about the fact that they’re consistently failing the same kinds mechanics run after run, season after season, that it’s genuinely unfun and outright frustrating to play with them, yet they expect to be given another chance for the 999th time without making any changes to their gameplay.

So if you keep seeing leavers so damn often, maybe think for a minute whether you might be such a player. If you barely beat the tank on damage, maybe try to take a few minutes to look into how you could improve your damage. If you keep dying, take a while to look into what you’re dying to and make sure to pay extra attention in your next run to make sure it doesn’t keep happening. If you don’t understand a particular mechanic, go and look into it some more to make sure you understand it and don’t mess it up again. Do those things to make sure you’re not an absolute pain to play with, and I guarantee you won’t see nearly as many leavers.

Or if you’re struggling, tone it back down a notch and go back to easier content before you’re more confident that you can actually handle mythic+. Either way look within first before you start blaming all your problems on something external.

1 Like

I play paladin so afflicted is not a problem, the only thing that could kill me is Blizzard and the stupidity of giving to our self heals mana depletion. I mean, I understand offhealing people but as a tank… healing ourself can get you out of mana?

its not toxic to leave a dungeon.

ofc they are easier :smiley: since the gating to get in is much higher then into +8 keys due to peopel being so much mroe selective.

but i dont have neither score , not itlv to get into them :0

so +8 are the sweet sweet spot :slight_smile:

there is plenty of stuff which can kill you on tyranical bosses as tank .

fyrak trinket lets you bypass soooo much there :stuck_out_tongue: for me it was real gamechanger due to how powerfull additional cd its offering :slight_smile:

i know that some classes have cheat death trinket listed as bis but tbh i much prefer fyraks 2 mln shield every 1.5 min then cheat death with 8 min long cd :stuck_out_tongue:

first thing that can kill you is not enough stamina if you are low geared.

i rememebr how on first week i was doing like 6 NO on DH and one of abilities was hitting me for 1.2 mln - while my healthpool with stamina trinekt was 1.5 mln .

now i have almost 2.1 mln health on my DH with proper trinkets :slight_smile:

I said partly.

Anyways in the end I dont have the problem and you can continue to live in your bubble.

Why not add Lyrea and Lilith and do your Dungeons together, they seem to have the same problem. But who do you blame then? :thinking:

Yeh you did say partly to be fair, I just dont understand why you have to come with this elitist attitude man.
As ive stated in earlier posts ive had to explain mechanics to other players to show how bad some of the players ive had in groups are. Dont get me wrong im not perfect and will make mistakes like anyone else, but one person cannot carry a whole a group.