Toxicity in M+ PUGGS

the question is why it would even matter if the key was timed lol
it is clear that you will hardly be carried in a 25

A dps probaly can be carried even in +25.

1 Like

to time it the dps has to do atleast good dps. probably still can be carried without utility or kick kn the bar i suppose

Doubt that. There might be exceptions with specific comps / classes… but in general… NO.

I know its prolly been said a million times, but i’d suggest adding people you enjoying playing with to avoid the pug circle for every new season.

I got asked to come back to the game to heal some keys on my 460 disc by a friend, we mostly did a few keys around 18s since I got told it was the best route for gearing, and they were supposedly easly timeable.

The main reason for us being able to steamroll these keys wasnt mainly gear or anything, but rather us mostly inviting people we knew, without caring too much about comp or gear, which made the keys enjoyable even with a noob like myself who doesnt know half the mechanics, but just tries to adapt :slight_smile: so just keep grinding that btag list, and your runs will become far more enjoyable!

dont tell lies pugs are awesome rofl, i mostly play them. and people arent really toxic some just bad and retarded but thats nothing new, the only really toxic thing is key depletion.

all your suggestion are like “buy a helicopter and you wont have issues with car traffic” kekw.

1 Like

The real toxicity is in lower keys, where ppl dont use defcds, avoid puddles or whatever and start flaming others for their fails.

In a bit higher keys, like 26/27/28 i play with 99.9 % chilled players and if we f it up its a gg call and everyone goes on and try something new. Maybe its because, there are not a ton of keys after 26 and you dont want to get cancelled for bad behaviour.

not treu met some real toxice high keys 2 like some them relly sweat oo yes after thet turn shout match enjoh chaos get popcorn watch them fight

I don’t like when people are arguing during m+
It’s takes their focus away and key is worse …

It happend to me during first week of this season…
I was playing with 2 guild members trying to push 20
and After every death they were arguing on DC what killed
and i was always saying Shup up pls this is not time and place to do that
you can do that at the end of dungeon. Now just focus

I hate that
People do this even in RAIDs they die during encounter and there is 20 + people and that one person that died instead of being quite he goes brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
and it takes away focus because you doing stuff and there is someone talking nonsence :smiley:

So when you see arguing during M+ tell them to shup and focus and if they don’t just leave

1 Like

kick them out or look for new guild ?

pugging is the only way though, you get treated way worse if you want to setup an actual guild with a schedule of competent players lul

30 minutes? Try getting into groups as a warrior on Aff weeks…

1 Like

Better than grouping with ppl not dispelling at all, even if they can. It is infuriating as healer to see dps tunnel and not bothering about the afflicted soul right next to them. Meanwhile they complain about missing heals. Low keys in a nutshell.

My expeirence about m+ “toxicity”
New patch first few weeks: Game seems playable. Some classes wont get invite to groups but do ur own key, there ll be sign ups. People try to do effort to complete the key.

Week 6 and after:
putting a group together take 1hr at leat for a keystone 20 -25.
Keystones never been easier. And I barely finish a key. ever. anymore.
People just come in, play bad, yell insult on each other without a clue what s happening. Than they leave left and right.

Today i spent 5 hrs trying to get a weekly key done. Not once i managed to finish anything. Playerbaser is just so bad so disrespectful and so careless that i feel like they ruin this game and make it unplayeble.

1 Like

Kinda agree with you. This week has been terrible, especially in the 20-25 range. Timed a couple of 23’s and was like of to alts in stead. 15-20 keys even worse :open_mouth: Agree on the bad and Disrespectful part. Ran a 16WM on my alt comp was Prot war, Demo Lock druid Healer, me as a survival hunter and an encha Shammy.
Expecting shammy at least to help with affixes - but no play. Even told him in a kind manner that Shammies have a nice toolkit for this weeks affix with poison cleanse totem. He didn’t even respond to me, we started the key and only managed to pass the first boss.

Why even play a relative high key (16) without consider what would be best for the comp/group/particular key etc… Just dont understand people these days

1 Like

who right mind play suv right now garbege

Its actually not, and its a lot more fun than 4 key-binds BM playstyle :wink: Challenge ! You bring your BM and ill bring my Survival and ill beat you in DPS, CC and Kicks… Time and place mate ? :smile:

I agree that survival is far from garbage, but you should be careful who you make claims like that to. He could just as well have a full mythic geared hunter as his main.

The survival’s hunter is 470 and has done 2 lfr bosses. Last expansion he was blue / green parsing and they buy fyrakk kills on their main. Their best keys were all done with a full team of people with at least 3,4k (not suspicious at all)

My money is on trapeye, heck I might even beat them but I wouldn’t put money on me!

1 Like

Wauw, you are very observant Djarous :sweat_smile:

I don’t know what you are implying (maybe indicating im getting carried) which might be the case in some runs. I have had curve on every single raid since Garrosh in MOP but have never bought a thing. Out of the almost 30 timed >20 runs i have done so far this season i can only see 2 runs with high ranked players, but you don’t mentioning all the others and I do have other timed 23’s without 3,4 guys. Playing different mains every season; MOB lock, Legion Mage, WOD hunter etc. It seems to be that you have plenty of time so feel free to look it up :wink: I do have a lot of friends and being blessed with my son being very a very good pvp player (multi glad and rank 1 in many seasons) They have a very closed nit community also with very good pve players and they let me tag along some times

I can see on the forums that you have an opinion on almost everything there is (guess its good for the forum with such an active person like you) I don’t know you looking at my parses from last season spans out of jealousy or whatever :slight_smile: but i can see you only cleared 2/9 on your main. If you feel like it hit my up in game and I’m sure i can find a group that would help you clear 9/9 :slight_smile: