Trade chat aka spam chat - solution

Challenge accepted ! I just need to come back from work to spread this juice :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Trade chat is being used for trade, if you dont like it you can leave it.

Chat spam is banable offence . There is even an option to report a spam .

:joy: :joy: :joy:

It isn’t considered as spam unless it is 1 person sending the same message multiple times in too short a time. The issue is that’s it’s many different people sending a text macro so it looks like that on big pop realms.

Well I try to locate them first , individuals from certain community seems log in for few seconds Spam log out .It seems that some of them use same technique like multiboxers but instead of multibixo on one realm , they spam same on few realms at same time.I do not have access to whole data then it is hard to judge. We start process of sending official complaint about game distributions via undermine game achievements as core mechanics to tackle that problems. Stay safe :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m proud of you!!

i wish they did something agains these spam bots yeah. since alot of time its for real life money as well and a constant spam

Right click and report a spam. You can spend one minute in game but more and more of us will do it , wider reaction for spam will be. This guys are not untuchabless chack multiboxer , we fix this problem . Now we want to tackle spam.

1 Like

the problem with such spam bots is, they simply will be back quickly on another low lvl char

You are right , but at end they will ban him. Spend one minute game time per week and report spam . Just right click on name. You will be surprised how many complaints we send and how it will affect them long term

i do report spam, but unless they quickly deal with it or return requirements to even use the trade chat it wont help

boost sellers are basicly the same pests as the chinese gold sellers. often using bots for their spam as well. unless they deal with it quickly they will just have earned enough money to ignore the ban they have gotten and move on to the next account

Boost selling always has been a thing but it never been a problem until it became a business due to m+ and wow tokens

Check this

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.