Trade Chat Spam

totally agree…

I leave trade and general chat in the first five minutes of creating a new character. /leave 2 – if you don’t know the command.

Ah darn… i was just going to offer payed lvling services for ppl up to lvl 20.

Ur right… its getting absurd.

But Blizzard did say boosting is allowed. The post was written sometime before or during summer. This is when I decided to leave the channels. I’ll try find the link if I get a free moment on my computer. What they don’t allow, is boosting for real life money.

I didn’t say boosting wasn’t allowed. I said it’s not supported. If you get ripped off it’s your problem.

Then we are talking past each other here. Well, Blizzard should do something, because the boost spam is a serious annoyance for a lot of players, pushing them out of the channels, and for many of us it’s on pair with the gold selling spam in the past.

I don’t see why giving them their own channel would be so terrible. That would allow their “customers” to seek them more efficiently and directly, and without the boosters taking control of all communication channels in the game.

1 Like

They may surprise me but for the reasons I gave I can’t see it happening. Plus it’s actually selling something so it does belong in trade with all the other you can be ripped off, use at your own risk transactions.

I think they should add boost runs into its own precategory in group finder and it will partly help the issue.

It’s spam. Nothing but spam. I’m honestly at the point where I wish you weren’t added to these channels by default unless you manually added them when creating new characters. Or at least let us turn them off account wide. Maybe I am a little over the top sensitive, but I get stressed having my chat channels showing duplicate messages of the same sort. I’d rather see weird conversations in /trade than boost adverts. It seriously pisses me off. I’ve left the channels as said above, but I want the channels back boost spam free. Makes the game feel less closed, when I have more than just guild chat(I have 2 chat windows btw, one was for e.g trade and general)

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.