Trade Post Is Genius

Blizzard trade post is amazing this feature should have more challenges and more items to farm players will keep playing more and more with a feature like this.

11 Likes

Its amazing indeed. Its a nice way to obtain vanity items.

2 Likes

Doubt it. There is nothing to it really. Just carry on with daily or weekly chores and you complete it. Nothing challenging about it. Players wont keep on playing for a feature like this but will log in monthly only if the rewards are good enough. Once the 12month is over you will see it will be a forgotten feature. Unless they can top the rewards every time.

3 Likes

need to make some of the items expensive otherwise, it loses value when EVERYONE can buy it

the mounts should be 5000 tokens

1 Like

That was the original intention of this thing - accessible tmogs and mounts for everyone. Not everything game-related should be a “die-while-farming” thing

11 Likes

How are you supposed to buy something for 5000 token when all of the tokens you get so far is 4000 ?

I know freezing is a thing but trading post is more like a battle pass. If you played that month, you get something from the loot table and you choose it. If you don’t like what they offer, just save your tokens and spend them on next month.

3 Likes

lmao no.
you can’t buy everything with a single months tender so no. the prices are great right now .

1 Like

Shhhhhhhh…

Don’t talk to loud about that. Or they’re make us do more work. 2 hours graft every month is far more than I want to be doing.

4 Likes

what a surprise, people dont agree with that. Selfish closed minded retail players. They dont even realize what you just said its actually perfectly logic and healthy for the game. They only think about themselves.

They hate everything that makes the game anything less than 100 % convenient. Sometimes, I feel so good that retail population dropped so hard. They deserve it.

1 Like

i agree
this content is goood

Continuing the discussion from Trade Post Is Genius:

Yeah 5 months of saving up and not being able to buy anything else really sounds like a lot of fun. How dare they be so ‘selfish and close-minded’. :crazy_face:

There’s a HUUUUUGE difference between ‘convenient’ and ‘blatantly not fun’.
Axran’s suggestion is ‘blantantly not fun’.

Anyway… I got a month of sub because there was enough on the Trading Post that interested me and I’ll be able to play the new patch. Win/win.

4 Likes

How salty are you exactly?

4 Likes

YOU can and im telling you there are people that will play 12 months of wow if it meant farming a set like dreadnaught this is 1 set by the way if blizz add golden items like this and do it smart people will come back and play and realise how good of an expansion dragonflight is while they are playing it. Also Even if they dont want to upset the players who paid huge gold for a set like that they could do a re skin to the set with a different glow make it happen blizz

1 Like

I’d love love love a recolor of the RaF adventurer set. I have the original and I’d love more options! That’s one I’d come back for… 1 piece of every month. I’d do it.

2 Likes

^^ See make it happen blizz bring the players back

1 Like

The genius part is how it gives people incentive to stay subbed for at least the traders tender as well as for the monthly items and the 12 month set reward.

How did they not thought of that sooner

The answer is yes.

Though honestly i just believe this post is a troll. I’m sorry but there’s no way someone would unironically think that

Wors both ways- just do us all a favour and disappear to the classic forums as you love that version so much

why are you posting on different characters tho? to make it sound like more people agree with you or?

Im not - this is the only character i post with on here