Trade Post Is Genius

You hate retail so much you last logged out 2 hours ago…

2 Likes

It’s a limited time witch means everyone that missed out will not have it and might regret it later.

If it’s rare it becomes a clever sales trick “The fear of missing out”

Yeah lol that sounds amazing. Make the player have to wait for FIVE MONTHS and while not engaging with the system in any other way, just for a single mount. That is perfectly reasonable.

That seems somewhat unnecessary in a mostly feel-good thread about something Blizzard added. It makes a pleasant change that most retail players like the addition.

4 Likes

Love the addition and it has potential to be expanded on and made even better

better to have 1000 limit for the mount but then extra activities up to 1500 …

1 Like

personally i think they should make it a hard decision to spend token, at the moment, its pretty much just buy the expensive stuff and wait for next reset

if everyone has the mount / tmog. nobody cares about it
that why i suggest it should increase in price

its so casual and boring, i dont think ill ever use the tmogs knowing how Common they are

This is one of those features which I hope never changes. Blizzard hit this one right on the mark.

…How do you know when a random forumer last logged out and such? <.< The heck.

You also knew how much Heramaar did or did not rp now that I remember it… In a previous thread. Whats going on? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well… Except for the bugs. :sweat_smile:
Let’s be honest.

But yeah, it’s pretty great.

Meet Eliquis irl:

2 Likes

The eye of Argent dawn has set its sight on the general discussions posters.

1 Like
1 Like

Damn you and your great taste in music. :triumph:

1 Like

Push it to the limit would have been more fitting

2 Likes

No. The current level is just perfect.

I already have Challenges/Eververse/Season Pass-Fatigue from Destiny 2 as the other main game I play. I really don’t need that in WoW too.

1 Like

Do you walk along the razor’s edge?

Bro - no - so far every month I completed max tender points in one short sitting - there is literally zero challenge to it and there is no engagement - this month even rewards aren’t interesting, I just bought a pet and nothing else was worthwhile.

You think I lie about doing all trading post in one sitting?
Look e.g. - win 15 pet battles - go durotar, one shot 15 1 lvl critters with ur 25 lvl pet XD
use a toy, fish 10 items with a bobber, etc.
4000 rep? I used an alt to collect high peak flags for 750 rep per flag - done in no time.
one children week pet questline - bonus = pet for sale
it wasn’t even tricky or anything - you can storm through it in a day. Like I did so far every month. It’s pointless and not fun at all :smiley:

And except the clown transmog, nothing was really worth my attention so far - I sure bought some random mog pet and mount but it’s all garbage, I tell you what.
Later I found out some of the mogs are just recolors of easily availble old expac items. I mean… I shoulda seen that but what’s fun in that.

If you add a character to friendslist, it says when they were last online. Not sure if there are other ways.

no it just gonna force people to buy gametime just incase something might come later in the year. but ofc it sounds great to you :smiley:

Why take one persons opinion and pretend it reflects retail players as a whole?

I swear, classic players are so stupid!

4 Likes