Trade Post Is Genius

If only I did that. Its not just one person opinion my friend. 90 % of the remaining retails are exactly like this. This is an opinion I had formed over a decent period of time, interacting here with retail players.

Plus, there’s a reason why retail is in this state and you guys support it. Everyone from your “progressive retail group” seems to say “yeah, retail is awesome” yet population dropped hard and only you’re left playing it.

It also very funny you called me stupid. That’s a semnificative insult I never used for anyone. Or anything close to as bad. But somehow you guys feel like big insults like that are fine, as long they are adressed to me. But when I call you “easily offended snowflakes” because that’s what you are, i get reported. Hahaha. Hypcocritical much?

I swear 90 % the retail players are just hypocritical vegans.

you just insult people and randomly throw numbers out there to prove your meaningless points related to classic. just go play the game that you want , it exists.

I think the current version is set at a good level. It’s not a mega-grind (we’ve had enough of those in the last 3 expansions) it’s just a gentle nudge to keep doing stuff.

They’ve had too many mega-grinds in recent expansions and whilst these were supposed to be retention mechanics they were generally counter-productive and put more players off doing anything at all.

They almost killed the goose that lays the golden eggs by forcing too much grinding.
Remember Covenants early in SL? You looked at a WQ rewarding Anima and saw it say 35 Anima and then you looked at the upgrade buildings screen and it showed 1,000, 5,000 for level 2, 10,000 for level 3 and you thought how many WQs will I need to earn 16,000 Anima so I can upgrade this buidling and gave up entirely.
Blizzard are not good at judging a grind but I think they’ve done well with the Trading Post. You can earn the 1000 points by doing Pet Battles, killing old raid bosses for mogs and mounts, by doing quests and a bunch of other ways.

it´s a good start.

just needs more fun engaging rewards per grind.
right now it´s too casual for a monthly battle pass.

Start sneaking in individual pieces of MoP or WoD challenge mode pieces to really start a riot. Charge 50,001 tokens or something obscene to make it even worse! :smiley:

Insults are calling someone stupid for no reasons, like that guy did. I just called you easily offended snowflakes because that’s how I consider you act. That’s not an insult. Snowflakes are actually beautiful, haha.

Retail is my game. I just want it repaired. The game is not world of warcraft anymore and it needs to take its name back.

I’m playing classic just because I still want to be part of the warcraft universe and retail is no good. As I said before noone will chose to play a 20 years old version of a game, with no new content or updates if the actual version of it was at least decent.

People are just tired of Classic players coming over here. trying to ‘‘Classic’’ retail Reve.

The communication between us isn’t quite there… To allot of retail players. The Value we see classic players put in WoW is the ‘‘Suffering for the reward’’ part.

Its not fun… its not what we play a game for. It comes off as a call to return things to slowness and grind stuff.

We have miss understood where you classic players come from.

Friend of mine told me about how many of his friends again played Classic to escape the E-sport endgame. The timers and the stress about the weekly vault. And keeping up with a ‘‘Meta’’ And the toxicity it all brings…

But to be fair… I hear things are not all that rainbows and Sunflowers in the Classic endgame environment too.

Because you think we want to convert the whole retail game into classic. But we dont. We just want it to be more “classic-like”, not just classic 2.0. It trully needs to get back on its old roots. Lore, gameplay, everything is a mess in retail really. It needs some kind of revamp. Its beyond repairing with mediocre new content. The base of the game is damaged. That’s exactly why people dont play anymore after they finish the new content added.

We do have some communication issues yes :sweat:

I like it a lot. Not every month is for me and that’s fine. I just save the coins for next month. I love you still get a reward when you fill the bar.

Like others say it’s a nice way to earn some casual stuff since there’s enough big grinds already.

I only wish they would use it to give us our old T3 sets back. BMAH isn’t a viable way to get those sets.

What I actually did was state that generalizations are stupid.

Then to poke fun I went right ahead and made one myself.

Went right over yout head didn’t it?

Wouldn’t have gone over the head of a smart person. Take that however you want.

2 Likes

stop acting pseudosmart my friend. Its wierd.

Drop the “my friend” schtick, we aren’t and never will be.

1 Like

Dont get angry with Reve. They’re just chilling on a game forums that they hate. kekw

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.