Trading Post Issue and Fix Underway

You’re right about the Enthusiast achievement not working. Whenever I change characters, the currency number either changes or disappears entirely. This is a total circus, they may have fixed some of the issues, but there are many others which they may not yet even be aware of. Whenever I check the tab, something is wrong in a different way.

The only thing that consistently and properly works are the individual tasks which you’ve completed - they have a little green checkmark next to them and they properly keep track of everything. The bar at the top doesn’t always add up points properly and other time the whole thing is completely greyed out (says no gametime with active subscription).

1 Like

Got my mount back when the first set of fixes went out but ever since then I cannot loot any new trader’s tender I earn from the chest. I hope this gets fixed in time before trading post expires so we can all get the rest of the cosmetics.

1 Like

Sorry that’s your lot. 500 at the start , 500 after filling bar and a special one off amount as a launch treat.

1 Like

We are in the last few weeks of Feb and I have noticed that the Trading Post Achievement has not gone up to 1/12 for me. Hope this will be fixed soon.

Progress still does not count against the Trading Post Enthusiast achievement.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.