Trading Post - Known Issues and Updates

Bug got fixxed today! You have a present in your collection now.

1 Like

That’s good news!

There was an update to the game and I was able to loot the mount and some additional trader’s tender which I probably wasn’t able to loot before.

Go and check the trading post again once you have updated the game. :slight_smile:

Edit: the progress still does not count against the yearly achievement.

1 Like

Edit: the progress still does not count against the yearly achievement.

Thank you for pointing this out, it does not to me either.

Also the chest is still glitchy and allows itself to be opened for phantom tenders (beyond the month’s measure and not actually granted). Don’t seem to be abusable but it’s confusing.

i been doing my quest and gathering thease trading trenders and i click the chest and got 500 but when i go to look at shop i still and only have 350 , how dose that work , so im losing my trading tenders now to ? i already losted a mount when was bugged that i got back now but i still dont have all my trading tenders . also others having same problem https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/en/wow/t/can-not-collect-trader-tender/1507553
and i have screenshots but dono how to post em here

I logged in again and I have noticed something weird.

• My monthly progress reseted.
  • I still have the mount.
  • The cache went active. I attempted to loot it. It said I looted 500 tenders but it wasn’t added to my currency tab (as I was already capped so this is correct).

Then I checked my Trader’s Tender balance.

I have spent 1550 on items.
I have 450 remained.

Based on Wowhead the maximum amount of tenders we can have is 1500 for February.
Anyone else has experienced such?

Can confirm! Nipped on, got the rest of my tender and the mount (it was boxed up in collection tab) put my total to 2k currency. Not sure if that’s the max but it seems better than before.

Edit: had to go loot the chest again even though I had previously looted and received X amount of tender previously with no mount.

After today’s reset, i was able to loot the mount and 2000 trader’s tender. Given that i’ve completed over half the activities, i believe there’s a lot of tender missing.

Great to see many people got their trader’s tenders back today, unfortunately I still haven’t got my missing 750 trader’s tenders back. Here’s hoping it won’t take them too long.

1 Like

It’s supposed to be 2000 first month: 500 from welcome quest, 500 from DF, 500 as the monthly base and 500 from the Traveller’s Log :slight_smile: The next months grant the latest two.

Meanwhile the reset has passed and I’ve still got 0/12 in Trading Post Enthusiast.

Yeah, our progress still doesn’t count against the yearly achievement.

A quick question: Is the Traveler’s Log progress counting towards next month?

I completed the jobs to have the 500 Tenders, but in the aftertime I completed a bit more of them. So will the additional completed jobs count towards next month’s Log? Or will they be reset? Or will they stay completed forever, efficiently making it impossible to get points from them in the future?

Because I finished them after getting the 500 Tenders and mount, so if they would stay completed forever, I would loose the points from them to get more Tenders next month.

We’re almost in the month of March now and the Trading Post Enthusiast achievement is still bugged. You haven’t even acknowledges this and we have no idea if you’re working on a fix or not, risking that many players will be screwed over on progression that takes a whole year to finish. Stop with the lousy customer service. This game has a monthly fee and it’s completely unacceptable that there are so many problems that never even gets addressed by the teams at Activision Blizzard.

I didn’t know what was going on, I’ve opened few chest and those currencies haven’t been received I hope this issue gets fixed fast otherwise I will not be able to collect the monthly reward or any other since I got stuck at 450 points.

Honestly, the Trading post seems to be the most buggy feature in all of WoW since the launch in 2004.

I’m not sure if this is what you mean:

(replying to @Adiycrazy)

I think the amounts are still calculated incorrectly. I did the activities for March, I went to the chest to loot my 500 tenders and I’m at 425 and I didn’t buy anything. I even had leftovers.

1 Like

This bug has returned for me, no Traders Tender when I open the cache, tried every suggestion but nothing works. What a fiasco.

One wild idea I have that could solve that problem is resetting the local account data files for WoW.

Now be cautious with that. Make a backup of your WTF folder in the game data (or simply rename it to WTF1 or something similar) to re-download all character data when starting the game. That also means UI and such will be reset. Try then to open the cache at the Outpost. If that doesn’t work, delete the new generated WTF folder and rename the original one back to WTF.

1 Like

I raised a helpdesk ticket and got this reply:-

‘We have received multiple reports of this issue and can confirm it is not working as designed, this is a known issue that was reported widely and should be fixed soon.’

However, I did as you said and renamed my WTF folder then tried opening the cache again and bingo - it worked! Thank you so much.