Trading post

Can we please stop putting pets as the monthly reward and just put the new mounts there, super annoying as a mount farmer to basically be forced to spend all my coins on the mount and not be able to get anything else really

17 Likes

Sometimes it’s a mount, sometimes a mog, sometimes a pet. It isn’t always pets.

People have different priorites, for you it’s mounts, for others it might be pets or Transmogs. So i think it’s good that that the reward categories are different each month.

10 Likes

it works both ways for people who like pets.

5 Likes

All the TP items rotate, nobody forcing you to buy anything the first time round.

1 Like

Yea but usually pets dont cost 75% of what u get to spend every month

7 Likes

It does seem a bit cheeky to put mounts that cost a lot of tender in but not as a reward, especially if it is a new mount. A pet is much cheaper.

^^ I agree, the variety means it’s always going to appeal to someone.

I haven’t liked all the monthly rewards but others don’t necessarily appreciate yet another mount.

1 Like

Who? Who are these people? :dracthyr_lulmao:

terminally online people that for some reason enjoy BS >:)

True but then again there is usually 2 pets for every mount which comes in close with tender , just pointing out that people all have different taste’s but i doubt you like hearing that.

If you wanna go by that logic how often do you see people use battle pets? I only see people use them on RP realms and ofc the extremely few taht still do pet battles. Everyone uses mounts pretty much anytime they play wow.

I literally have mine out all the time. I have an addon for it even. :grin:

I think the best solution would be:

You get to pick between 1 mount, 1 transmog or 1 pet on offer that month. You get one for free, if you have interest in the other two; they’re going to be for sale.

5 Likes

I use the same mounts every time. Like maybe 5-6 from my mount collection. Yet another mount from the trading post does nothing for me. I did like the super stereotypical girly fox tho…

1 Like

Sometimes a watch you can’t equip with gloves :sweat_smile: that was the best.

1 Like

Same here. Ravenous gryphon is an all-round favourite for most of my characters for slow flapping, and then there are the sabers from Darkshore and the llothien prowler I usually use for ground mounts.

I enjoy it when the TP reward is a pet. The mouse looks adorable :slight_smile:

I think @Tah’s suggestion is the best. Give ppl a choice.
Taste will always be individuel so having a choice would be best

1 Like

That would be a good solution, the only possible issue i see with that is the price differances.

1 Like

“I never see them so they do not exist”, is not that strong of a argument.

3 Likes

Stupid defence. Mogs and mounts are beloved and popular amongst majority of players but only 5-7% of players care about pets so rewarding us with a pet as monthly reward is bad faith behaviour on their side.