Trading post

I can also generate a random number out of thin air to prove my point as well

My uncle works at Blizzard, insider info

I’m a lawyer that works on behalf of the United Nations and they’ve told me, that near the half a million players in WoW, out of the 8.1 billion people on planet Earth, that the general theory is, pixels are not real!

Anyway got my things from the trading post that I wanted! Now to get back to clearing this DF content.

I guess money on ur bank account doesnt matter either, its just pixels :clown_face:

I think that’s a really good idea. I’m only interested in the mounts, pets and occasionally toys if I have enough tendies left.
I don’t think the price difference will affect it much. Last month, the pets were for sale for more than the mounts which I thought was ridiculous but I guess it evens out over time.

2 Likes

I don’t think I’m one to explain to you how the real world works on that one. You may want to have a conversation with your parents about money & the birds and the bees!

I think that the problem with the trading post is that items are simply too expensive. I get that we are not supposed to be able to get everything every month, but when we are limited to 1000 tenders per month, its not really fair to price the big ticket items like mounts, pets and weapon transmogs at 600-900 tenders.
Im a mount collector first, so i always pick the mount above everything else, but it sucks that i often miss 1-200 tenders to buy that second item i also would have liked. Im sure pet, toy and transmog collectors feel the same, when they spend upwards of 90% of their tenders on one single item.
There is usually arround 20-30 items at the trading post, would it be so terrible if we were allowed to pick 3-4 items per month, instead of 1-2?

Where does that percentage come from?

Even if there are fewer players who are interested in collecting pets, the vast majority of TP completion rewards have been mounts and transmogs. Why not have a pet for a chance for players who like collecting pets?

You were saying whilst pulling out random numbers.

They need to adjust to correct prices because it is overprices! Just look at full transmog cost 800 and thats mount price. Unacceptable!

Listen, jazz is not a popular music genre, there is no need to have paper sheets full of data to know about it.

All you need is a functional brain and some observation :upside_down_face:

So as i suspected , you have no clue.

with comments like that you really do not have a

I really feel that, unless its a spectacularly special one, that pets should not be the monthly reward ever.

Yhey should be purchasable, yes, but it should be transmog and mounts only for big reward!

did you came up with that number in your head ?

Gots to be the most lamest TP reward ever!

I had 10k tendies today, bought the swords, polearm, green scarf thing, white shoulder thingy and 3 mounts lul… irony is I probably won’t use any of it bar the scarf as it match’s the colour of the mage tower DK set

I had a look and it was not there this morning, lemme go check again.

Yeah true, a lot of people would simply go for the highest priced reward.
But, I do think that plenty would go for what they actually want most (I know, I would).

The downside to listening to the crowd of complainers about pricing of digital items with currency, which they’re not paying real money for, is that those individuals will complain again and again, until all trading posts items are free.

Even then if they were free with no currency, they would then complain about the selection not being great or not the right colour or that they had to log into the game and then go to Stormwind/Orgrimmar to speak to the NPC to find out what they have.

The best action is inaction and that means ignoring people like Mahitø & Gwiyeoun.

1 Like

You are paying money for it, you need to have an active subscription to even use trading post. No its not about getting it for free its about them limiting it to this extend where you either have to pick 1 thing and basically not being able to afford anything else during that month. You are technically indirectly paying for a battle pass only differecne is with other battle passes u can at least complete everything you get with that battle pass unlike this.
And even if you go the route of saying well u arent paying for it, you still are you still have to put time into it and as we all know time is money

I dont see why wow even needs a subscription at this point besides u know them making free money. bots? they get banned so slowly that they will just reinvest the gold they sell. Servers etc? They are super laggy especially on SoD during the events outside of early and super late nights(not counting weekends ofc then its still probably laggy)