Transfer mailbox bug?

Hello all,

I’m trying to transfer my character to another realm due the Gehennas-nightmare (login que’s). Unfortunately, the game doesn’t allow me to transfer as it says that my character has mail in the mailbox.

After verifying multiple times, I can honestly state this is not true. The character has no mail.

I’ve tried the following:

• reloading UI
  • disabling all add ons
  • checked all alts on incoming mail from the character that I want to transfer
  • restored mailbox (no mail was eligible)
  • checked AH listings (none present)
  • reloaded UI another 300x times

Outside of the ticket I created, hopeful I am, I’m seeking for additional tips… any ideas?

I don’t really follow. Should I be able to post this on the US forum to get a clearance in the mailbox? Doesn’t the customer service interact with eu forums?

They are not allowed to help you via the forums in EU, US support is. So if you go to the US forum (link above), they can delete your invisible mail for you.

And you can make a US trial account for free in your launcher. Then you just have to suffer throught 10 levels of Island Expeditions to post there :wink:

Jeez… allright, guess that’s what we do…

1 Like

if you got a mail in your mailbox, you need to delete it, before you can trans

1 Like

Do i not need an active sub to post on the forums? I levelled a char to 10 about 30 min ago but still cant post anything on the US forums :confused:

I did the same. Try logging off the website and login again. The character popped up after doing this.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.