Transferring

Heyo,

So currently playing on a server that, while it started out good, has finally shown its true colours and I’ve never been this unmotivated to play on it: a collection of Alliance guilds that camped BWL entrance to prevent Horde from raiding (for no reason - our alliance pve isn’t even impressive or noteworthy), the same group that later griefed and ruined world bosses, AQ opening drama (apparently peacebloom and copper ore are hot commodities!)… I took refuge in pvp, but they’re there too.

Anyway, enough of my boohooing! I’m looking for a server with a nice balance of PvP and PvE (you can roleplay if you want, that’s fine), where guilds preferably do a bit of both and has active communities: without the weird entitlement some guilds have (“this is our server” etc).

So far I’ve looked at Earthshaker, Mograine, Gehennas and Shazzrah: how are these servers?
How’s the pvp? Ratio? Looking at Ironforge data, they seemly fairly balanced, probably not Shazzrah, though, with similar class distribution.
How’s the pve? Sweaty theorycrafters or casuals?
And, most importantly: does it feel like “home”?

Edit: or any other server you’d like to recommend!

1 Like

What realms was that? Sounds fun (wPvP is my main and endgame).

1 Like

Zandalar Tribe Alliance is the place to be. But somehow, you kinda sound like one of our Zug Zugs…

Accidental rudeness may occur now, but I didn’t ask about ZT.

1 Like

Almost all PvP realms are horde biased except the RP ones.

Sounds like Zandalar Tribe (RP-PVP)

Ah, I remember this with my realm… but instead it was horde and they were camping logged out with loads of mages whilst logged out(They had scouts), so they’d log in instantly and just instantly AoE everyone down.

Was a boring time for the guilds that actually wanted to get through the normal way XD.

Think most of the realms have that now xD.

Hmmm, interesting. And you’re fairly balanced, too.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.