Transmog and other chars

Hi guys,

I got a question isnt it dumb that I do my transmog run on my 120lvl Paladin, for example Hellfire Citadel Mythic and I get all of this Soulbound items not only for my class but for example head from set for rogue, so why I dont have this appearence on my other rogue char? Is it for real like that, that this gear is only for one char and I cant even transmog into this gear on my other char?

Unfortunately Blizz saw fit to only allow you to unlock transmog appearances for your character’s armour type and equippable weapons.

As a Paladin you can only unlock plate, maces, swords, axes, polearms, shields and off-hands.

For leather you’d have to run the raid on a Rogue, Druid or Demon Hunter.

But if you want that specific Rogue headpiece you’d have to loot it on a Rogue, or find out if there is a ‘lookalike’ armour piece for other leather classes.

All transmog appearances are account wide but you can only unlock appearances you are able to equip and are your main armor type.

So as mentioned above if you want gear for rogue you have to farm it on leather wearing class but if those pieces are actual Rogue tier sets and require Rogue to use them then you need Rogue.

Also tier sets are only available/transmogable for the class they’re for. Sometimes there are off-set items (that share the look but aren’t part of the set) that you can use as other class with same armor type.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.