Transmog normal, heroic and mythic versions

As you may or may not know, every item that drops in raids has a different color in normal, heroic and mythic difficulty. Now I’ve been putting together a nice transmog where I need to add the normal raid mode version of a weapon (the color looks better). I already had the mythic version of this weapon so I went back to the raid and get myself the normal mode version of the weapon. Now I go to the transmogrifier and see that I can only transmog the mythic (purple) version, not the normal (blue).

Is there a way to recolor the transmog to the normal version? How does this work? Am I stuck with the first version of the gear you get?

Thanks in advance!

You should be able to find both of them in the appearance collection as separate entries.

They should be both available as seperate items unless you did it on another character and weren’t alone. In this case it would trigger a 2 hour trade timer and the item appearance won’t become account wide until that timer runs out. Selling, scrapping, disenchanting, enchanting, gemming, puttting it in void storage or using it as transmog on that character should remove that timer.

Thanks for your reply, unfortunately it has been three days since I got the drop and I still can’t choose the other version of the item on another character. I kept the drop in my inventory, did nothing with it.

But do you have 2 hours of game time with that character who has the item since then?

1 Like

If you vendor this item it will automatically be saved in your wardrobe, no need to wait 2hrs.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.