Transmog window is broken for me after today's patch

Hello,

In short for me the window where one applies new transmogs appear to be bugged. When clicking on a saved transmog set the sound which occurs when you reset a slot keeps spamming itself weirdly, and slots does not show the correct transmog piece in the slots, and these makes me unable to apply any transmog currently.

I have of course tried to disable all addons and deleted my WTF, Cache and GPUcache folders in my WoW installation, and nothing solves this.

Does anyone have any insight on how to fix this? It seems as I’ve tried everything I can think of and none of it has worked.

7 Likes

Hey Valeerá!

This can happen if one or more appearance(s) in your saved set has become unavailable or can’t be used on your character due to in-game restrictions. You can try individually turning off appearances per slot and trying to apply each time, or deleting your saved set and redoing it item by item.

If you find the item(s) but can’t think of a good reason it should be unavailable to you, please consider reporting it as a bug.

4 Likes

Hi well some things seams broken as a rogue can’t transmogrify Golad twinlight of aspects and Tiriosh,nightmare of ages. tried without addons no difference

I am having the same problem, and I disabled all addons to test it. The transmog window is completely broken, buttons are blinking, I can’t see my toon, I deleted all of my saved sets and still the same problem. Tried the mount and the npc same thing. I was looking forward to mog my daggers to fangs of the father but it seems I can’t mog anything.

Update: My problem was related to my The Night Blade transmog i already had applied to my daggers. The game seemed to have a big problem with that appearance, i have no idea why. I reverted the weapons tmog and it all works fine now.

3 Likes

Same here too. Can´t browse through my collections or change weapon mogs. Buttons are blinking like crazy too.

3 Likes

My transmogrifigation still does not work.
When I try to do the transmog, I can’t see anything but the first page of items. If I click to go to another, the transmog screen flickers and doesn’t go anywhere. There is also a constant sound like I was selecting the transmogger every 1 second.

3 Likes

i can confrim it as well.

The Garment of the forest lord hip parth is missing.
Ivus’Tangelmoss Waistcord also invisible even in the window and also on the character.
Sinister Gladiator’s Silk Cord is also invisible both in window both on character. (previews are also act the same way for the listed items).

question. are paying for a workign service or a sheet private server quality game? ( at this point just dont bother answer it)

1 Like

I’ve been having the same problems and it hasn’t been fixed yet… wasted 10k gold on weapon enchantments that were eventually attached specifically to a weapon, and not to my account, which means I cannot use the same mog on different weapons.
Fk WoW.

1 Like

i cant even ctrl left click my gear anymore, not even that works, i’ve literally tried everything except reinstalling and used windows restore point, its funny cuz it happened 2 days ago and i just brushed it off as a bug, but it never fixed itself and since it happened literally nothing has changed.

I had some transmog issues but it appears it is covenant related. I switched Venthyr to Necrolord and can no longer transmog Stoneborn Goliath Cleaver and Dread Sentinels Ebony Spaulders and both seem Venthyr items.

2 Likes

Closing this as the original issue is fairly old. @Deadcan, you can find more about your issue here: Conquest gear transmog impossible after covenant change - #6 by Tyrskorn