Trial of valor Mythic Ensemble mythic sets

So just learned the Achivement there was tied to this set was removed in legion, i understand being able to not achieve the title the chosen anymore. but what i don’t understand, is why you can’t get the transmog anymore when you can on all other difficulties and also are able to in any other raid to get the old transmog mythic sets? can you please bring em back so they atleast drop from the boss like the heroic ensemble drops?

4 Likes

Yes this makes no sense. Let us collect the mythic set but no longer the title. Bring back the mythic set!

I think only cape and shoulders are unavailable on mythic. The rest are still till obtainable. But yeah, the entire set should be available. Keep the title and the achievement unobtainable.

Set was reward FOR achiev(it was mailed to you) so no…

And yet the set is still in the raid, except for the shoulders and the cape.

Also there is no helm. Though for me only shoulders matter, without them the set does not work. It sucks that I could not mail my box, because Blizzard made it souldbound, I got cloth set, it is absolute ugliness. I would like mail set instead, oh well.

Mythic raid sets have never been locked away from any other raids, i see zero reason why this one should be. As i wrote earlier i def can understand the title being unobtainable, but that doesn’t mean the set should be. I’m more inclined to believe that blizzard forgot that you couldn’t obtain the rest of the set pieces from drops when they removed the title.

Opposite to other sets it was never dropping from raid and blizz stated long before bfa launch that chosen achiev and everything thats related to it gonna be removed…

Firstly several of the pieces does infact drop from raid just not the full set, secondly i can literally find nothing about blizzard warning beforehand that they were gonna remove a mythic set from the game unlike when they warned about the artifact appearances dissapearing. so you saying they warned doesn’t prove much, unless you can link the place they said so? also furthermore aslong as blizzard continues to allow you to obtain every other mythic set in the game from old raids, then that should apply to all mythic sets and not be a different thing for a single set. because that title is no harder to get than any other mythic title you could get from any other raid in time tbh so i don’t see any reason why it should be rewarded with more than the title like all the other sets does.

the said so on warcraftdevs twitter

Well first of all thanks for giving a link to the source, however i find it weird that your able to get pieces of it but not complete it. If they really wanted to retire the set then why give out some of the pieces? also they didn’t actually mention the armor they just said that the title: the chosen would be retiring, which leads me to believe that they might not have thought about the set being unobtainable. and i still firmly believe that either you lock all mythic sets behind titles or none of em. artifact weapons was a special case cause they werent from a raid.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.