[Troll RP] [Discord] Terrace of Tribes

Greetings mons,

I am pleased to officially announce Rush’ai Pilgrimage shall begin this Friday 10th of July and continue on up until Monday.

I’d like to go into detail of what the pilgrimage shall include in an OOC summary here:

10/07/2020
7:30pm Realm Time - The trolls shall arrive at the Echo Isles!
8:00pm Realm Time - Xel’jin will be rallying hunters to hunt for trophies that will make a worthy offering to the loa.
After the hunt, trolls will remain in the Echo Isles for the night to mingle!

11/07/2020
8:00pm Realm Time - The Painted Shield’s own ship, The Loa’s Reprisal, shall arrive at the Echo Isles for everyone to board and set sail to Vengeance Landing, Howling Fjord and from there, we shall begin the pilgrimage to Zul’Drak!

The pilgrimage shall end at the Amphitheater of Anguish where we shall lay out our offerings and dance to a great ritual to summon the powers of our loa and celebrate their gratitude for our immense gathering!

12/07/2020
8:00pm Realm Time - The Darkspear Warband will be hosting a tournament where fighters will receive the opportunity to become a champion of their loa! There is no finer time to win such an honour when the loa themselves are watching over us!

This tournament will include sign ups which will open on Friday or Saturday so stay tuned to #announcements for when they do.

13/07/2020
8:00pm Realm Time - The tournament will be expected to have so many sign ups, that it’ll be split in two and continue on Monday.

For those outside of our discord reading our thread, I’d like to clarify that our great pilgrimage is ICly exclusive to troll roleplayers only.

However, we’ve already began to make an exception which would be merchant roleplayers/guilds who’d love to tag along and sell their wares.

10 Likes

Good to see some solid incentives for all troll RPers to unite.

1 Like

So this Monday was the fourth and final day of the Rush’ai Pilgrimage, our community’s first initative in creating an event for troll roleplayers to participate in, hosted in our very own discord.

I’m pleased to reflect already on how great this turned out. We had a decent attendance throughout the pilgrimage and many trolls from various tribes got involved in activities together.

I’d also like to thank Xel’jin, Rai, Watrus Lae’ghol, Zulzi and Ha’yim for volunteering to butt heads and come up with ideas for the pilgrimage that made this event much bigger than we first envisioned.

The Rush’ai Pilgrimage is bound to be an on-going thing but done in spoonfuls, meaning the next pilgrimage may be in the next two or three months.

But from now until then, we’d like to keep up with our goal by making the Terrace of Tribes discord a central hub for troll RP, for folk to search and get involved even in some casual RP between trolls. The best case scenario to me, is to get rid of sharding in Dazar’alor and turn it into a ‘capital’ of troll RP.

7 Likes

8 Likes

Such a great initiative to promote the EPICNESS of troll RP!

I mean, just look at that…four Zandalari dancing in a sync. Spirits would have wanted it.

3 Likes

I made sure that video was pinned in the Painted Shields discord, just so I can laugh and smile.

3 Likes

Hello guys, it’s been a while since I last posted here. Just wanted to give you all who haven’t joined this discord yet for some reason an update on our server.

We’re still growing and we are about to hit our next milestone of 100 members in the server, that’s right 100 members. Could you believe that many people are interested in the race?

Back on our last milestone, we rewarded ourselves with the first ever Rush’ai Pilgrimage that went really well I’d say but to be perfectly frank, I’d be caught off guard if we reached this many people so soon so I’ll be taking my time butting heads with other people one day to organise something.

However, I like to think our member size is capable enough to churn out some average casual RP between mons in #lfrp so I recommend giving that a test drive and share the experience you had on our #tales-and-rumours chnannel if you want!

We got about a handful of troll guilds in the discord and everyone is free to use #guild-recruitment to advertise their concepts and trust me when I say, doing that on RP discords WORKS. And of course, each guild has a this guild as a hub to connect with troll roleplayers are doing their own thing on entirely new discords.

So yeah TL;DR, we’re still going strong, trolls RPers are connecting, want to make another cool event for the discord, you should join!

6 Likes

Best troll discord ever. Cool kids only.

Join us.

4 Likes

Good news everyone!

Our discord has now acquired the wowhead web hook, meaning all the latest news on Retail, Classic, PTR and Beta will now pop up on our new #wowhead channel.

If you are lazy like me and can’t be bothered to open your browser to get on to wowhead from there, this is a quick and easy alternative.

3 Likes

Really nice community, happy to be a part of it.

2 Likes

Greetings mons,

We have reached our second milestone of 100 members in this very discord and I’m very pleased that we have got to this point. I’d like to thank my fellow trolls for connecting with one another over a race we all find interesting from its lore and obviously to its roleplay.

When we reached our first milestone, we rewarded ourselves with a wholesome event called the Rush’ai Pilgrimage (which will one day make its return) so for those wondering what’s next, then I’d like to tell you something is around the corner but I’m gonna stay in the hush-hush :shushing_face: about it for now since it involves some lore to do with a certain book.

In other news, as our member count grows, so too does our moderator team. Yuja was once an officer of the Painted Shields and I owed its activity and sense of community to Yuja. This fellow grew on just about everyone and was always more eager to get other people involved in everything more than himself getting involved and I don’t know anyone who can replicate bringing that sense of community to anywhere like Yuja does.

So thanks again for tuning into the discord and I’ll be seeing you around! o/

8 Likes

I can only recommend joining this Discord if you have yearned to roleplay in Troll-themed locations. Because I can really recommend joining. I’ve always wanted to rp in Dazar’alor. So this is the perfect place to organise stuff and tell people “Hey! I’m here currently, wanting to RP, who’s coming?” so people can meet up to roleplay!

With the server, we already were able to organise many evenings together in Dazar’alor and unfortunately, due to it being sharded still, you kind of are bound to /w or ask people if they’d like to create a group to rp together.

If you want to roleplay a non-Horde aligned Troll like Farraki, Winterax/Frostmane, Gurubashi, etc. and you want to rp in Dazar’alor or other places outside of Horde territory with us? Then what are you waiting for … join!

3 Likes

+1 repping this Troll discord.

You should join absolutely jump in. The people are really funny and creative, and the RP I’ve had with other members has been absolutely top notch.

3 Likes

Our resident shadow hunter Lae’ghol and his merry warband - The Darkspear Warband - hosted another tournament, this clash of trolls, spears and voodoo was dedicated to the Huge One, Krag’wa.

Then the trolls celebrated a successful tournament back over at Booty Bay!

5 Likes

5 Likes

What can I say apart from EPIC…

3 Likes

The Painted Shields, Hand of Zul and Darkspear Warband grouped up at Dazar’alor to create a warpack of every troll tribe to participate in the campaign Relic and Ritual and save Stranglethorn Vale and the jungle tribes there from an evil corruption. Not to mention we faced off against the Alliance and even the Ebon Blade occassionally.

I’m just really grateful that this discord has brought these guilds together to represent the troll RP community and I’m anticipating a day where the Terrace of Tribes hosts something for all the trolls out there.

5 Likes
3 Likes

The Hand of Zul, fellow residents of the discord server, will be arriving in Zandalar next week. With them and the Painted Shields hanging out in Zandalar often, this will surely mean a mighty step forward in turning Dazar’alor into an on-going RP hub.

But you needn’t wait on troll guilds to show up because we got an #lfrp channel for all you mons who want to round up your fellow trolls for some roleplay.

5 Likes

Annnnd, on a related note, next week Friday 8pm server time I’m hosting a quiz night RP event for all trolls who wish to attend and test their knowledge of troll history and culture! More info on Terrace of Tribes discord, hoping to see y’all there. :ok_hand:

1 Like