Trust Level 3 + Flag Abuse ACC bound šŸ§ (update)

Hopfully within next decade you mean

Sin refusing to be held backā€¦

6 Likes

Same here. I should have had t3 back ages ago. Good thing I donā€™t care for it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A friendly reminder Flag abuse is highly frowned upon.

seems like theres alot of this going around

1 Like

I did a test past few days.

I took The Ultimate Forum Guide (Codes, Trust Levels, FAQ) - #56 to the letter.

Even inspected other T3 people profiles, and ā€¦

Visit the Forums on 50% of the last 100 Days

• Read 500 Topics created in the last 100 Days
  • Read 20,000 Posts created in the last 100 Days
  • Like 30 Posts
  • Receive 20 Likes
  • Reply to 10 different Topics
  • Donā€™t have more than 5 Spam/Offensive Flags
  • Donā€™t be currently suspended in any Blizzard Game or Forum

Is not true. It just is not. And trust me I had to watch few films for the Read 20,000 Posts created in the last 100 Days part and I truly despite random " Like 30 Posts" and ā€¦

ā€¦ this is all false. I tried, I tested. It shouldnā€™t be pinned. I even went with the forums each features for ā€˜topic readingā€™ and paid attention to its dates. many T3 users have not even half of the topics I have read, let alone posts.

Also thank you Argent dawn for all the silly topics :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Trust level on a forum which is well known for itā€™s cesspool community XD

How did you count 20000?

I really donā€™t know how it works, it does seem hit and miss (rng) or just bugged. I donā€™t get why Iā€™ve earned it back twice but others canā€™t at all!

It should only count your last 100 days bans/flags and all and the only thing I can think of is people are having posts flagged but not enough to hide them or action them so they arenā€™t even aware and thatā€™s whatā€™s doing it.

1 Like

I have never been actually banned. The one time I was silenced, this was overturned and my T3 was manually restored. Then when I lost it end of December I thought it was probably due to me not filling the quota of something.

Now since past days I have been bored (just having brain-down-time-due-to-covid19-around-us), I have followed plenty of talk-shows and films on tele and casually put on test few things.

Not that I need T3, and its not why I am here, but bored people conduct bored experiments.

It surely must be inconsistent and bugged. I even put myself trough torture of even reading (I actually read some !) silliness in Classic forums. Some people there are even more outlandish than fans of Fallout 76 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What I meant was, it says five individual flags so if say your last post here got flagged by two people it wouldnā€™t alert to you, might not trigger a silence or action then another three posts each get one flag that doesnā€™t trigger a silence or action thatā€™s your five flags and you are totally unaware but the system still records the five flags so you donā€™t get TL3.

Itā€™s the only thing I can think of that would be preventing you, and others, getting it. If those flags arenā€™t a being reviewed and removed as they are supposed to be then itā€™s a huge flaw in the system akin to the flag abuse (imo)

Ooohā€¦ well I have many enemies indeed - as I never shut up. But yes, this would make sense. More than anything else.

It is also possible that whatever was in end of December (i.e. if I never logged on during silence, I wouldnā€™t know I was silenced, and would presume its requirement failure) - so I maybe off that 100 day markā€¦ its like what 94 days since new year (yes thatā€™s very quick guess top of my head) - so if I was silenced at end of last year, it wouldnā€™t be 100 days past yet maybe ?

So lets say I in a week or so I could be more certain that 100 days would have passed.

But oh my AD people are chatty and some of their topics are actually quite interesting. :smiley:

1 Like

92 days since new year, jan was 31 days feb 29 days March 31 days and 1 day for April if we donā€™t include today so give it until next weekend maybe?

Well i was not too far off with my caffeine infused head. I hopedfully by new week-end I also have more useful hobbies than this. I really would love to get back doodling, but this new world order has made me a bit out of sync.

Like I totally want ice-cream now, but one simply does not just walk to groceries to buy just ā€¦ ice-cream. I need to find excuses to buy random stuff too, and then buy ā€œalsoā€ ice-cream ! And wine.

I used a calculator :rofl:

Ohhh for the days when you could just nip to the shop for ice cream!!

Welcome to 2020 :safety_vest:

1 Like

Toiletpaper! All the toiletpaper! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Our groceries last time had all of it, even my favourite brand. People have stopped panic shopping here, but its now like in LOTR where on simply does not walk into Mordor !

2 Likes

I got an 18 pack yesterday!! Iā€™ve already built my toilet roll fort and no ones allowed in it!

1 Like

2 Likes

I dont need no TP, i am a strong independent A-wiper!

1 Like