Trust level 5 - the cow level

Lets hope not! :scream:

18 Likes

I hope this is visible to evryone 
 It’s a guy serenading cows !!! :smiley:

Apparently the vid was reverse timegated. :stuck_out_tongue: So here is the youtube one

20 Likes

getting milked uwu

18 Likes

Better then being barbecued by Sylvanas :joy:

17 Likes

Jeez
 no wonder you think its better
 :flushed::flushed::flushed:

16 Likes

Ooo happened to me too just now! It updated the server information and now again I can’t post links.

19 Likes

I know i’m off topic but though it would be the best place to ask :

Is there any conditions to respect when you post images or gifs on the forum ? Just reached rank 3 and would like to know beforehand if there are anything i should look out for.

I guess NSFW content is banned but how about memes ? Copyrights ?

20 Likes

So can’t name change either? /sigh

21 Likes

Yeah it sucks so bad
 think I had trust level 3 like 4 times in total haha

21 Likes

Fun trust game. 3 times?! You changed server that many times? Or are there other factors contributing to reset?

20 Likes

I did a race change, server moves and faction change.

To keep level 3 you have to keep doing the same stuff, because you can easily lose it from not logging onto forums for a while.

21 Likes

Thanks for info. Bizzare model.

20 Likes

Yeah. Already lost trust level 3 after having it for just a couple of weeks. I still visited the forum every day the past weeks, replied here and there, liked other people’s posts and received some back, but I guess it wasn’t enough and you actively have to spam-read a gazillion posts and threads.

Kinda annoying.

23 Likes

Is there a way to see what trust lvl you got?
Cause i think i had a while ago on different char dint visit for few days and lost it.

21 Likes

This ^^
I want that as a mount!

Can finally use my wings in demonic form for flying

21 Likes
21 Likes

Ahh, Lvl 3, it tastes so good!

23 Likes

I’m still fighting for it :wink:

21 Likes

I somehow lost trust level to post links. No idea how.

19 Likes

as far i get if you have a day or 2off for whatever reason and dont read alot of posts and give out likes you loose it after a day or 2.

20 Likes