Tuning hotfixes coming today - 22 October

Really need separate threads for PVP tuning and PVE tuning like holy. The amount of people saying feral needs nerfs completely out of context, Feral is good in PVP sure but it needs buffs in PVE so coming in here and complaining saying feral doesn’t need buffs when a person is clearly talking about PVE is just idiotic. They have separated PVP auras for a reason…

1 Like

what happened that you decided to buff dk, what happened that you are now nerfing it, you didn’t know what would happen when you buffed it. In a 20 year old game, you still haven’t learnt how to balance,

It doesn’t matter what you play, in raids Frost DK was one of the best dps specs, maybe the best on progression, in M+ it’s no doubt the best spec in the game. They have unbelievable damage, they have great utility and incredible survival, Frost DK is legit probably the best spec in the game overall, if all you do is delves well guess what, it all translates to delves.

And these nerfs only equate to something like a 2% damage nerf, which is nothing, you got off extremely lightly, it will still be the best spec in the game.

BoS Frost DK is S tier. Not oblit FDK. Oblit FDK actualy sucks at single target damage.

2100 melee looks funny :smile:

But nvm that, look at the healer balance in 2100. No wonder theres no ques if theres just 1 healer thats worth playing again. Its not rocket sciense but here we are. Even if I cared q my rsham or hpriest in shuffle I wouldnt into this :joy:

just go boomie its over