[Tushui-RP] Protectors of Heaven

Very cool, Chieun, wish you firm luck with this project! Pandaren RP is certainly a niche that needs filling but is often left with little to any content, faction-oriented even more so. :+1: :panda_face:

5 Likes

What about content?

Well, it’s pretty unlikely that we’ll do raids. I am not super hyped for m+, either, but I will of course take part if it is something the guild wants to do.

PvP, on the other hand, is something I will take a more active part in. I already regularly do things like the WPvP weeklies and BGs, and doing them with the guild would both feel right for the theme and probably be quite fun!

That said, OOC content will always be a secondary concern. PoH is an RP guild, first and foremost, and it takes priority!

6 Likes

I’d jump back if I ICly could. :pensive:

Good luck with the Tushui ways!

5 Likes

Looking good! Will definitely keep this in mind if I resub - pandaren RP was always fun and I miss it dearly. Best of luck with it!

2 Likes

Eh, we can just cover you in some black and white cotton towels, nobody would notice I’m sure.

How good are you at telling people to “Slow down”?

2 Likes

This looks interesting! I might come badger you sometime in-game.

3 Likes

More of a “life is to be savoured” man, myself.

3 Likes

After a visit to the Stormwind, the wheels are in motion! With the order established and funding secured, recruitment will soon begin IC.

Meanwhile, Chieun and her companion Sheng are wasting no time heading to Boralus, seeking to wrap up some unfinished business.

5 Likes

It would appear that the Discord invitations have run out, mostly likely intentionally as to stop randoms leaking into the channel.

In either case I wish this effort the best of luck and hope that I can interact with it when the time is right as I and some others will be in Pandaria during the November month and i’d be remiss in my duty as a roleplayer if I didn’t try and reach out to see if something could spawn from the interaction.

All in all though, Celestials be with you!

1 Like

Yeah, it was pointed out to me that it was probably a bit too brave to just throw out a discord link out into the depths of the internet!

Will be interesting to see what goes down November time then, maybe something can be worked out!

IC recruitment has begun!

Posters are placed in various locations, initially in Stormwind and Boralus. ‘Fellow Pandaren!’ the posters announce. ‘Are you concerned by the relentless offense of the Horde? Do you want to put a stop to Warchief Windrunner’s plans, before more cities burn - and before the homeland itself is targeted? The Protectors of Heaven, keepers of tradition and guardians of Pandaria, are taking up arms against the undead-led Horde! Join us in righteous battle! Monthly pay and free healthcare is provided.’

Directions are noted at the bottom of the poster, pointing to a recruitment tent near the Tushui turtle keepers.

Furthermore, feelers are being extended to other Alliance military organisations, to start building relations and improve synergy on the field.

6 Likes

You’re allowed to drink, too!

3 Likes

Free healthcare and DRINKS?
This is looking more and more interesting by the post

3 Likes

I’m going to have to find a nice time to get in on the action!

3 Likes

Let’s be honest here, its all about the dental plan in the end.

Still, I think I may just create a Pandaren for this momentus occasion!.. Now to figure out what exactly i’ll do.

I’d love to chat sometime Chieun about the possibility of joining, contact me at The Lich#8745, my discord!

Please whisper me in-game if you have questions or are interested! I am available just about every afternoon and evening.

2 Likes

From the person who brought you Pandaren Dk and pandaren only monks. Protectors of Heaven.

2 Likes

Sounds good to me.