Twinking is part of the game. ACCEPT IT

Translation: “I’m an idiot and can’t read”.

And you are another petty twink with an attitude. I know logic isn’t your thing, but try to comprehend that you have no plausible justification here and no moral or intellectual high ground to stand on when you insult me.

If there were too may twinks, which there were plenty of, where did they go when they got the battlegrounds they asked for?

If there were not too few twinks, which there were not, but let’s assume there were 2 per battleground, why would Blizzard inflict the annoyance and toxicity of these two players on the other 18 people?

You are a testament to the toxic and frustrated twink behaviour and the fact is, considering how acted in game and on the forums it was a matter of time before Blizzard isolated you and let your burn yourselves out, which you did.

if a twink plays against other twinks it is no longer a twink. A twink is a twink because it is more maxed out than the others. Twinking is about being maxed out. Just like this game is about, why do we work hard to obtain gear upgrades then if not?
That is how a lot of people enjoy this game. When their hard work has paid off to gain an advantage over their foe or friends and flex it.
Twink brackets are/were just a mini-scale of end-game lvl.

1 Like

I’ll take your word about the name. There’s a big difference between maxing yourself out for whatever increasing challenge the game might offer and willingly staying in a level bracket where you know the majority of players are simply not interested or unable to max out.

Yea… Sorry… If twinks only wanted to fight other twinks, they would have found a way to do it without destroying the fun for anyone who is not a twink

so much hate on twinking if thet players enjoh let them stop complain become meme

As somebody who refuses to read any text laid in front of them, I don’t think you’re in the right position to be acusing others of being void of logic.

Since you’ve waited two weeks to respond and have therefore given me plenty of time to completely forget who you are, I’ve naturally forgotten how many times I’ve said this to you:

Twinking is not popular to have multiple battlegrounds actively going. Plain and simple. The only brackets active enough to have battlegrounds are 19 and 29, and that’s only at prime time.

Just because somebody enchanted their gear and wrecked you in a battleground doesn’t mean that they are a twink, nor does it mean that they are an active part of the twinking community. If that person is not part of the twinking community, that person doesn’t care for the twink only battlegrounds. That is just a person who wanted an advantage in battlegrounds.

You’re here assuming that everybody who enchants their gear and is called a “twink” thinks exactly alike, which is sheer stupidity and ignorance at it’s finest.

Because people who spend 500g (5 WQ’s worth of gold) on low level gear isn’t a twink? You’re literally tarring everybody with the same brush.

At the start of BFA, I saw plenty of lvl49-59 warriors, paladins and DKs running around with the Sul’thraze sword; an easily obtainable staple for modern twinks. That doesn’t mean everybody who had it was a twink; it means some people wanted an advantage with levelling and asked a friend for a couple ZF boosts.

And given your incessant need to whine and bundle everybody together in one big clump, I don’t think you have ANY right at all to call anybody toxic; look in the damn mirror.

Such a sad state of affairs when the toxic call others toxic.

Yeah sorry; this has been discussed a thousand times. There’s not enough twinks to create an active community across all battlegrounds and the amount of effort you’re asking people to put in is insane.

Twinks have been gone for a while now, are low level battlegrounds any better? I personally don’t know, as I haven’t played live since November, but I sincerely doubt it.

Whiners and “everything is unfair” crybabies have probably found something else to cry about instead. What is it now; low level imbalance? Too many healers on one team? Queues too long? X - racial is OP?

Nope. All is well in the lower level pvp brackets.

Want to pvp? Either organise your own events in open world arenas/zones or go play max level pvp where you can still win pvp because you outgear them instead of discouraging new players from even trying pvp

Maybe you should get over yourself. Just because I don’t agree with what you write does not meant I’m not reading it and it sure as hell does not make it true.

What is true is that twinks (or twink “pretenders”) were crowding up in the low brackets, respectively 19 and 29. Incidentally the brackets where players were mostly weak and twinks could wreck them.

And you using the “no true scotsman” argument makes absolutely no difference. The end result being the same. Whether someone was part of the twink community or not, while they entered low level battlegrounds with endgame enchants had the same ultimate effect so painting you with the same brush is necessary and logical.

You keep insisting I want to whine about something. I’m really not. You are out of the leveling battlegrounds and people can enjoy those more. What I’m doing is remind you how you behaved when you start complaining about being excluded from normal battlegrounds and isolated (which you pretended to want) and I will keep remiding you how amusing that bit of poetic justice was.

But hey, like you said, 5 world quests worth of gold, definitely not hard to do these days. If twinking was about whatever else than killing unprepared noobs, then your own twink brackets should be booming, separate from the leveling brackets. So what’s the problem?

You ARE reading it? So what you’re saying is… You’re a liar?

That response told me then, as it does now; that you’re not actually reading at all. You’re stuck in your own little imaginary world where everything you don’t like is bad and done only with grevious intentions.

And they’ve disappeared now? Of course not, enchanted heirloomed players can still jump into battlegrounds and wreck people that aren’t using heirlooms or enchanted gear. The difference now it that they have no competition; because the apex predator; the actual twink, is gone.

The irony of it all now is that the people that DID want to effortlessly plow through people can do just that, but easier.

Painting everybody with the same brush isn’t how you solve problems in life, that simply makes things worse. Which is exactly what’s been done here; if slaughtering people with no means of fighting back was the only thing that brought joy to me, there would be nothing stopping me from making throw-away “twinks”.

Fortunately for you alt levellers, I have other agendas.

You actually ARE whining. You, and every person that’s attempted to argue with me on this point, are whining that other people are having fun wrong. That people who put effort into their characters shouldn’t be allowed to play with people that don’t.

Are you asking for seperate battlegrounds for freshly ding’d 120s? No? That makes you a hypocrite then.

Clearly people aren’t enjoying them more, they’re complaining about other things.

You’re going to have to quote me on how “I” behaved with twinks being removed. I was unsubbed when it happened and didn’t even notice. And back in WoTLK when twinks were first removed, I was constantly saying how players would make throw-away twinks and reck levellers with no competition.

I was somewhat wrong on that part for a while. You might not remember Cataclysm, but the low level imbalance was insane and pretty much overshadowed twinking. Twinking at that time was pointless, because everybody two shot each other regardless.

I never pretended I wanted that, I knew damn well that isolating twinks would make characters redundant, fore twinking wasn’t popular enough to have it’s own queues.

What’s truly poetic justice is that the people who wanted to stomp you can still do so, with absolutely no competition and even less effort now.

Your reading comprehension is the problem. If I took a shot for every time I’ve had to tell you that twinking simply isn’t popular enough to have regular battlegrounds, I’d have one seriously damaged liver.

I’ll see for myself when I get bored of Classic.

You understand how hypocritical that sounds, right? Killing people’s alts while levelling doesn’t discourage new players; stomping them when they finally reach end game does. Or did you completely forget that new players rush to max level to play the current game? They even get free boosts to do it.

The people getting wrecked by twinks were always the alt levellers. The people that wanted to join BG’s and wreck newbies using game knowledge and experience; because killing players who don’t know anything about the game made them feel better.

Alt levellers preyed on newbies, twinks preyed on alt levellers. Alt levellers cried, and can now kill newbies without any dedicated competition (the occasional throw-away twink will still ruin their day though)

You mean like this? 495 HK’s in 12 Battlegrounds - 12 BGs Played 12 BGs Won

Amazing what 2 people playing as a team can do eh - not even that well geared tbh, less than optimal enchants.

Try as you might, the fact that people remember and shun twinks and the fact that Blizzard exiled twinks to their own battlegrounds really testifies to the notion that my little imaginary world is not really imaginary but rather, history.

With how many people are running looms and the level boosting system it’s not quite the same thing, is it? But keep telling yourself the nasty people who didn’t want to get owned by twinks are suffering, if you must, the truth is they are not.

Also I’m not interested in having a philosophical debate about life with a twink. But like I said, with the looms and the level boosting system, it won’t be quite the same. But go ahead and start making throw-away twinks. Show me how salty you are.

And by the way, that’s not the first time I heard twinks talk about how much effort they put in… what exactly? Looting some boss in the Deadmines after some high level boosted you? Give me a break. Twinking wasn’t special. It was simply based on the idea that the people you are fighting against in the battleground were not interested in camping a level bracket with endgame enchants. That was it. Nothing more to it than that.

Also it’s amazing how you could be so up your own rear that you think people who don’t think you are the best thing ever are just trying to take away your fun when you nearly destroyed low level battlegrounds that Blizz actually had to step in and exile you. I’d tell you to get over yourself again, but somehow I think it’s more appropriate for you to show your twink colors.

And yeah, remind you how you behaved. Try as you might, the twink stain won’t wash off that easy. And let me be really honest, given your attitude, yeah I got you right given your attitude.

And of course twinking was pointless when a noob hunter could burn you down in two seconds, yeah! Because twinks don’t seem to enjoy having their targets fight back.

Also, I’m aware that most of you twinks knew if they removed you from leveling battlegrounds you’d die out slowly. Of course you did. Cause when you were asking for your own battlegrounds, you fellas didn’t actually think Blizz would listen to you or the players who were sick of you.

And yeah, it was absolutely poetic justice. It was beautiful to watch the twinks lose their minds when it kicked in. All that arrogance replaced with desperation. “OH BUT I HAD TO GET BOOSTED THROUGH DEADMINES 10 TIMES TO GET THIS, I WORKED HARD”. It was so amusing and satisfying. But like I said, keep telling yourself whatever you want to make yourself feel less sore.

And by the way, it’s not your liver you want to worry about, but rather your ego because that is what is oversized and unhealthy.

3 Likes

Imaginary history. Blizzard didn’t “shun” twinks, Blizzard added battleground experience because people wanted battleground experience; people wanted an extra way of levelling witohut doing the same old quests and dungeons multiple times.

Blizzard only added “EXP OFF” as an option because they knew the twinking community exists. Blizzard always said “We don’t support twinking, but we dont condone it either”; which meant they didn’t care in general; their eyes were set on end game content.

The fact that everybody gets half of a full set of gear actually makes twinks weaker. It’s not like the old days of blue enchanted geared people fighting people in whites and greens.

Instead now, it’s enchanted heirlooms vs non-enchanted heirlooms. The unenchanted tend to cry.

I could easily log off of classic right now and make a throw-away twink in less than an hour, which would feel just as strong as an actual twink to you alt levellers.

You’re not interested in having a debate with me at all, regardless of topic. You’re looking for an echo chamber of people to agree with you, so you can all bounce around the same “x is bad and should be removed” idiocy.

I could in no-time flat. But why would I want to? Stomping people is fun for a short time, but that wasn’t the reason I twinked. I made twinks because I enjoyed the journey of working towards getting the best possible gear I could with the right enchants and consumables. I could still do that; but then the characters become redundant.

You think all twinks are stuck at lvl19? Of course you do, that shows how uneducated you are. Twinking at 19 was the most popular bracket because it was the easiest to get into. I personally preferred the 59 bracket, as that gave me access to level-scaled gear from Azeroth, Outlands and Northrend. Some gear I would have to grind dungeons for, others I could obtain via quests.

There’s more to everything than meets your simple eyes.

Twinking didn’t “nearly destroy” low level battlegrounds. All they did was make some people cry. You could have wasily outlevelled the 19 bracket, how long would that have taken you? Half an hour? An hour if you slack?

You haven’t been right about a single thing in this thread. And you really think my response to you is because of twinking? Twinking was a side game for me, something I did while I’m bored.

I’m here arguing with you because you’re wrong, plain and simple. I’m arguing with you for the same reason I argue with so many people spread out across every board; you’re wrong and too blinded by your own ideals of self righteousness to accept that the world isn’t how you see it, that things aren’t so black and white.

It wasn’t a matter of fighting back; twinking was pointless in Cataclysm because damage numbers were all over the place. For someone who claims to “remember the twink carnage”, you really don’t remember the Cataclysm scaling rants? Lvl19 heirloom paladins critting 1.2k with Templar’s Verdict? Literally invincible discipline priests? 1k aimed shots at lvl15? Or perhaps my personal favourite; level40+ warriors critting for 3-4.5k with shield slam.

Everybody knew that there wasn’t enough twinks to create active twink battlegrounds. If the twinks spread throughout every battlegroup were merged into the same one, then there’s have been enough 19 twinks for battlegrounds.

But every other bracket? Well, it’s a waste of time me phrasing that as a question because you’re so close minded that you didn’t even know that there were twinks outside of the 19 bracket. Let me guess, you also didn’t know about Legion’s lvl101 PVE twinks?

There is no “poetic justice”, there is only ironic injustice. The injustice is simple; you people always used “newbs” as a scapegoat to guard your feelings. You always said “newbs cant fight back vs twinks” “twinks only want to kill noobs” “We want twinks removed to protect newbs”.

Is the world a better place for newbs now? No; you kill them instead, far more relentlessly than twinks did.

I’d happily live with an inflated ego rather than a false sense of right and wrong.

Yeah, the twink community was real big back then. Not so much now. Still, Blizz exiled you to your own battlegrounds and you died off. So you tell me in the end the noobs were happy, the twinks - not so much.

And there’s a big difference between a loomed player vs an enchanted loom player and a pre WOTLK twinker vs a noob. Face it, nobody misses you.

Having a philosophical debate with someone who has no actual common sense or a decent amount of shame is pointless. You are just gonna get frustrated and hurl insults… again.
And by the way, you were already removed back in WotLK. I’m just reminding you how happy it made everyone.

And I think there were plenty of twinkers around. Every bracket had it’s twink disease, however there were increasingly fewer at higher levels. It’s amazing how your community kinda just faded over night.

Twinks were a disease on the low level battlegrounds, like I said, your ego is so out of whack that you actually think anyone was obligated to tolerate your bottom-feeding? But wait, you are the same guys who gave Blizzard the best excuse to have you removed, by lying about it, so it’s not that strange. Still very amusing.

And even if I hadn’t played during the twink glory days I’d still be amused by how ironically they nearly went extinct. You think I’m self righteous? I’m really not. But I do appreciate the tragic irony of how twinks got shoved away from normal battlegrounds and like I said, minus the twinks themselves, everyone else was happy. A happy ending!

And yeah, by the time Cata hit, twinking was already halfway in its grave but I guess the imbalance, while annoying, kinda sealed the deal cause, surprise, surprise, twinks didn’t like being one shotted either.

Also there was nothing unjust that happened to twinks. Who the hell do you think you are fooling. Twinks, especially from low level brackets, swore before God they just wanted to fight other twinks when people got saturated with their bottom feeding, even if the twinks were aware that, nevermind the numbers, they didn’t have the interest in fighting other twinks. Then it happened. Boom! Twinks got what they lied about wanting crying their eyes out while everyone else was laughing. Probably the greatest example of poetic justice in WoW.

The “19” twinking community was a decent size back then, but thinly spread across all the servers. My battlegroup (I played on Bloodscalp Horde at the time) had around 4-5 active twink players per faction. I never saw twinks of other brackets because I avoided battlegrounds whilst levelling at the time; they didn’t award EXP so they werent essentially a waste of time.

That was during WoTLK, before EXP was added to battlegrounds and when the population of the game was at its height. There wasn’t enough twinks then to keep battlegrounds running at off-peak hours, so naturally there’s not going to be enough now, after the population has been cut by 75% (rough estimate)

The “noobs” weren’t happy, because they then had to face Cataclysm’s low level inbalance. Then they weren’t happy because some teams got healers and theirs didn’t. Then they were unhappy because “Russians”. Then they were unhappy because of queues. Then they were unhappy because of MoP’s enchant-scaling system, then they were unhappy because of templates, then they were unhappy because of BFA’s item-scaling (Except this time, you blamed the twinks again)

Yes, there’s virtually no difference between an enchanted player now vs a non-enchanted player; which is why penalising twinks now is utterly stupid. That’s something that I said a year ago.

As for nobody missing me, nobody misses you either.

Yet I’m here doing it anyway.

You mean because I called you an idiot? Or was it when I said you were stupid? If you don’t want people to think you’re a stupid crybaby, stop painting yourself as one. You’ll find you’ve thrown out just as many insults and bait comments as me.

I wasn’t removed in WoTLK, I’m still here.

The problem is that you can’t tell the difference between a twink and an alt leveler that sprinkled some gold on his/her gear to give them a little advantage in battlegrounds. Did you know that twinks are actually stronger at higher levels?

Of course you didn’t. You probably dont remember the lvl400+ gear available to lvl80’s from MoP? The lvl91 epics from WoD? The lvl101 Legion twinks that could solo dungeons in a matter of minutes?

They’re not gone. You just dont notice them because the things that made BFA era twinks noticeable were also nerfed. The 950+ proc from Sul’thraze? Down to 200. 800 lifesteal proc from Wraithsythe? 200. 1.5k AoE Ramstein’s trinket that could crit for 3.5k? Down to 500.

The fact that you din’t know about those things however, proves what I’ve been telling you this entire time: your knowledge is limited and your mind is closed.

You actually think I’m arguing with you purely over twinking, something that I’ve said I could still do? I’m arguing with you because you’re wrong, and you think that everybody should have fun the same way that you do.

Have you ever thought that maybe the “fun police” are the one of the reasons why this game’s popularity has dropped so much over the years?

Again; I wasn’t removed. The players that wanted to stomp noobs weren’t removed. The thing that was removed was the fun character-creation minigame.

I don’t think you know what ironic means.

You actually are. Go back and read everythign you’ve written, read everything that I’ve written. Read the entire thread, you’ll notice that I wasn’t a major part of this thread until you refused to look at anything differently to what your limited viewpoint says.

You’re still here claiming that twinks went extinct because they had to fight other twinks, which is plain old false. You still think that the evil twinks didn’t want to play even ground, that they only played to stomp people.

Did it ever occur to you that most twinks were just alts? They didn’t play purely for their twink, most of them just played their twinks when their raid or battleground teams werent doing anything.

They weren’t some evil mustaché twirling blackcoated villians saying “muahahahaha i ruin game for people, me evil and edgey”.

Clearly everybody wasn’t happy, or else the sub base wouldn’t have gone from 12 million down to 3. clearly everybody isn’t happy, otherwise BFA wouldn’t have such a hate train.

Cataclysm actually revitalised a lot of twink players, as it made it easier for them to one-shot people. No longer did they need to get full sets of gear; throw away alts with enchanted loomed worked perfectly; and so the “throw-away twink” was born. But I suppose you were too dumb to have noticed that.

Telling somebody that they can no longer use their character because a bunch of crybabies didn’t want to gear their characters was actually unjust, more so than anything you’ve claimed of a twink. Twinks at no point said “haha you can’t play the game”, they never stopped you.

And you could have easily geared and enchanted your character. It was, in your words; just a few deadmines boosts, right?

Here you are bundling everybody together once again. Has it ever occured to you, even though I’ve told you time and time again, that each twink is a different person, and people dont all think in unison? Do you simply not understand that?

Some twinks play because they wanted to stomp noobs. Those people were not stopped, they can still make throw-away twinks and stomp noobs.

Some twinks wanted to fight other twinks, they liked the incredibly health pools that twinking offered in comparison to damage delt. They spent days and hours on their characters to out-twink the others. They were stopped: they can no longer use their characters because there arent active battlegrounds for that group.

Other twinks; like myself: simply liked the character creation. I had more fun going out and collecting the best gear I could find and testing out which stats to max out than I did in the actual battlegrounds: I could still do that. I can still do that; I probably will when I rejoin BFA towards the end of the month.

Do you see what I’m saying? The people you’ve been crying about WEREN’T stopped. They can still ruin your day; it’s the other people who were told “no you’re having fun wrong, go play max level”. It’s those people that were frustrated and quit, not DaveSlayzNoobz.

Did you read Pocketdisc’s comment? It was two sentences, probably more attuned to your reading habits than what I offer. It’s basically “yeah i can still reck people, no twinks to stop me”.

Yep - that Disc was made while a friend and I were bored waiting for Classic to launch. He was bored with end game PvP and I wanted a new “project”.

It was a statement as much as anything, validated what I’d said in a number of threads, a properly geared / enchanted leveler was not at much of a disadvantage against someone who had invested lots of time and effort in a character.

Proved more to me that playing in a group is probably more OP than playing solo on even the most broken Twink in the most broken bracket.

I do :smiley: - Legion 101’s were broken - had a 101 i859 Ele Shaman, 6 to 8 minutes to clear a Legion dungeon.

99 Legion Twinks were even more broken in BG’s, templates made no difference, I think mine was 18.5% over template value.

1 Like

Well, people might have not been happy with everything but sure as hell they were happy when the twinks got booted. They were even happier when the twinks nearly went extinct. Let’s face it. Only twinks feel sorry for themselves. Nobody else missed them.

Yeah, sure the game had issue, but twinks were no longer the issue they were pre WotLK.

And keep up the frustrated insults. When I said you twinks had a specific attitude, people might have not believed me had you not displayed that same attitude.

And what exactly am I wrong about twink? Did you not plague the low brackets in Vanilla and BC? Did you not give crap to people who complained about twinks? Did you not lie about wanting to fight other twinks? Did Blizzard believe you? Yes to all.

And I do know what irony means. I suspect you know what it means, you just don’t want to admit how right I am. The twinks biggest defense against people who complained was the exact thing that killed them off. So please tell me, if that’s not irony, what is it then?

And please spare me the “twinks may be good on the inside” crap. The truth is nobody really cares why you twinked, cause you had a tragic past or cause someone upset you at school. It does not matter. The impact you had on low level battlegrounds does matter. And twinks knew exactly what impact they had, but they still chose to do it.

Also don’t do that twink. Nobody missed you in low level battlegrounds. Stop pretending that is the case. People were happy to see you go and while the game might have had other issues, you were not one of them after they put you out of other people’s misery.

And while in Cata there was a lot of one shotting going around, it wasn’t exclusive to the twinks since a noob hunter could bust you in a second just as you could do it to him. While it might have been annoying it was fair. And yeah, I’m sure there were plenty of sad twinks trying and failing to bring back the nostalgia.

And nobody told you you couldn’t use your character. Blizzard just gave you exactly what you lied about wanting. You told everyone you totally didn’t twink to trash noobs, but to fight other twinks and you don’t get to hide behind the benefit of the doubt on this one. There you go your opportunity to prove us all wrong. But what happens? You die off soon after. You don’t get to say that Blizzard robbed you of your character you hypocrite.

Keep making excuses. Like you used to do in Vanilla and TBC. Unlike those times you are no longer normal player’s problem, you are your own problem. Enjoy that.

1 Like

It’s funny that you say “people”. Do you really think the majority of players hated twinks? Reality check; the majority of players don’t give a rat’s butt about low level battlegrounds, plain and simple. Twinks disappeared without people noticing; even recently Twinks disappeared in BFA and not only did people not notice, but some of them thought twinks were still around and were still blaming twinks for the low level imbalance.

It doesn’t matter whether people miss twinks or not. Do you think anybody aside from rogues misses the old combat spec? Do you think anybody aside from shaman’s miss the old enhancement spec? Of course not, because people generally don’t care for gameplay that they don’t partake in.

Think I cared when MoP’s scenarios were discontinued? No. Think people cared? No. Do the people that actually enjoyed them care? Yes. Because people find fun in multiple different things and not everybody wants to be streamlined into the same gameplay that you personally enjoy.

You deserve them.

So you actually expected to join a thread and to be able to say “hahahaha idiots your characters cant be played any more” and expected to not receive hate for such stupidity?

You are not the victim here. Everything I’ve said to you has been your own fault. Once again, re-read this thread; I wasn’t even an active part of it until you said something absolutely ridiculous and thus I corrected you. You then refused such corrections, stuck within your own warped mind of “everything i dont like is bad and evil” and then this argument ensured.

The same thing I’ve said in almost EVERY. SINGLE. POST.

Not every twink is the same person, each and every person had their own reasons for making a twink character and their own desires for such. Some did enjoy slaughtering people; others enjoyed fighting other twinks, I enjoyed creating twinks.

You mean like hunters have plagued low level battlegrounds forever? And whilst twinks were certainly harder to deal with in Vanilla due to scarceness of gear, you’re once again limiting your mind entirely to the lvl19 bracket.

You’re also completely wrong; the height of twinking was actually WoTLK, before BG exp was added. WoTLK gave heirlooms, making it even easier for people to get absurd power spikes, as well as giving people profession bonuses and even added the stupidly broken Enti’s Quenched Sword.

Get off your high horse. do you give a crap about people that have to deal with rogues? Do you give a crap about people who prefer different styles of gameplay to you? No, you god damn dont.

I’m getting awfully tired of repeating this. Capitals this time for you:

NOT EVERY TWINK WAS THE SAME. NOT EVERY TWINK WANTED TO FIGHT OTHER TWINKS. SOME TWINKS ACTUALLY DID, THE ONES SAYING THEY WANTED TO FIGHT OTHER TWINKS WERN’T LYING AND THOSE WERE THE GUYS WHO GOT SCREWED OVER, BECAUSE THERE WASN’T ENOUGH OF THEM TO HAVE ACTIVE GAMES. THE PEOPLE THAT WANTED TO STOMP NEWBIES STILL CAN AND STILL DO.

You’ve said each of those things 5 times or more, and I’ve contested it each and every time.

I have a lot more to say, so this is going to have to be a double post. I’d say read the next before responding, but since you haven’t read a single thing I’ve said I know that asking such is a waste of time.

The true irony is that you killed off the wrong crowd. the Experience locked queues simply killed off the characters that wanted to be as strong as they could and fight each other.

The people that just wanted to use OP enchants and smash face? They just enchanted their looms and continued. Not only did they continue, but this time they have no actual twinks to contest them. They can effortlessly plow through low level battlegrounds.

The real irony is that you screwed the wrong people over. Not that you’ll accept that, you seem to think that everybody is the same.

You actually think that what somebody enjoys in gameplay is a matter of morality? I’ll let you actually answer that before remarking on how stupid it is.

Nor does anybody care about why you play anything; people have their own agendas. Nobody cares why you level alts, nobody cares why you collect mounts.

The lowbie stomping twinks STILL have that impact on low level battlegrounds.

I don’t play for other people, I play for enjoyment. I wont be making that lowbie stomping throw away twinks because I personally don’t find enjoyment in it. Again; I’ve said that 10 times already.

Your problem is that somebody who DOES enjoy that, still can.

Fair? You actually think the game is supposed to be fair? You can’t balance a game around FAIR.

THERE AREN’T ENOUGH PEOPLE INTERESTED IN TWINKING TO MAKE BATTLEGROUNDS POP OUTSIDE OF PRIME TIME

And even then, that’s limited to 19 and 29 only. What about the 39, 49, 59, 69, 70 and 80+ brackets? Gone.

No, “I” didn’t tell anybody anything. I told people that I enjoy making twink characters.

I told people that I enjoyed fighting other twinks.

I am not EVERY twink. I’m not the lowbie killer that you oh so hate, I’m the person that can no longer prey upon the lowbie killers, because those lowbie killers are in YOUR queue and not MINE

How you figure that twink? Cause from where I’m standing, that’s not how it went down.

The fact that nobody gives a crap about you now does not mean people didn’t hate your guts when you were ruining battlegrounds. Because people sure complained and Blizzard sure listened to them.

So cut the crap please.

Yeah, not even close to being the same thing. Who the hell do you think you are fooling with this crap? You were not some long lost spec. You were a damned plague that had people specifically opt out of doing low level battlegrounds because of you.

Oh no, like I said, I know how twinks act. In fact I was kinda counting on you hurling insults. Really gives my argument that you are just another frustrated twink, some proper weight.

Again, I say it does not matter. That guy getting one shotted by your twink didn’t care that you didn’t twink to own him, but you still did it anyway. I’m sure if I ask any twink they would have some tragic reason to twink, but their effect was exactly the same on the battleground experience for anyone other than a twink.

And let’s just ignore the above said, let’s assume we forget about the effect twinks had, for the sake of argument. Why the hell would I believe a word you say when you lied yourselves into oblivion.

Sorry, twink, the odds are just not in your favor.

A different style of gameplay that relied so much on owning noobs that it couldn’t survive without them. I think that certainly earned twinks a specific kind of reputation which, to date has no term of comparison.

But yeah, I remember how you kept trying to make it seem "normal. “Not a big deal”. People didn’t buy that then and I’m not buying it now.

No, I’m pretty sure Blizz (not us) got the right crowd. You keep insisting the problem exists, I just don’t see it. Twinks are as meaningless in low level battlegrounds as ever. The fact is, they got you good and they are still getting you.

I’m pretty certain you belong to the that type at least. The arrogant twink trying to strawman his way out of a situation. I’ve been around, you know? I’ve seen the same tired crap coming from twinks back then, the same stuff you are saying right now. And the funny thing is that nobody fell for it.

That’s true. But I don’t feel the need to justify my mount collecting habits (which I don’t really have) to anyone. But you fellas, on the other hand, felt like doing it constantly, you, yourself are doing it right now. You are right, nobody cares why I collect mounts just like nobody cares why you twink.

But keep strawmanning please, it’s amusing.

Yeah, it’s amusing how the noobs you stomped felt the same.

Of course you can. Yeah! Especially now. Of course it’s not gonna be 100% fair, but mostly fair.

Hey, I never implied those brackets were not in the discussion. While the plague the twink plague carried to those brackets, the biggest bottom feeders were in the lowest brackets. That does not mean they didn’t have it coming.

It’s funny how I’ve never met a twink who owned up to his antics. Ask any twink why they twinked and they swore before the holy cross that they were doing it for any other reason than to own noobs. It’s really funny actually, because of how ironic it is given how twinks died off.