Tww is already boring

So this is it ?? The hype fog has already settled, the only content left is M+ that you’ll never get into, raids, 8 tiers delves 3x, and waiting for the next Wednesday? ;p I hope they continue with the story and new content because it’s starting to look like WoD 2.0 ^^

21 Likes

I can’t agree with you - but I do understand that you’re not finding much that is working for the way you want and choose to play the game.

I was really enjoying it - I don’t do M+ so the challenges of how that is shaping up don’t factor into my enjoyment. I’m an altoholic, and enjoy doing the story and every quest in the game, and it’s been a bit more interesting playing out the various world activities (so far) whereas in DragonFlight they got stale quite quickly once people moved on from them - I can handle a bit of repetition - as I said I play alts a lot.

However, I’ve lost the will to play due to the complete disregard Blizzard have demonstrated over the Guild Bank deletion situation.

If I wanted to play, I could find stuff to do - and enjoy myself doing it - but I have a mental block that makes me feel like I’m telling them it was okay to abuse me every time I log in right now.

8 Likes

I would adore more story quests because I thrive while getting more lore.

8 Likes

That’s how every recent expansion has worked; you do a bunch of boring chores and then hope for one good item per week. It’s awful but it’s nothing new.

4 Likes

They should bring back titanforging, it’s only a small thing, but a surprise upgrade is nice even if it’s rare.

11 Likes

Absolutely not. Titanforging was a loot roulette on top of a loot rulette. Simply awful.

14 Likes

When has WoW gameplay been anything other than M+, raids and PvP?

5 Likes

Yes, but since you couldn’t plan you couldn’t farm it and it was in addition to weekly loot, so gave everyone who participated in something a shot at something extra, even if the chances were small. Why is extra loot bad? It only annoyed elitist idiots who didn’t want random Joe getting something good on a very small chance. It’s an addition not a replacement to something else.

10 Likes

.5 patch will surely land before end of year.

plenty to do in endgame if you didnt rush

The expansion has just started. New content will come.

5 Likes

Not seen the road map I take it?

3 Likes

Titanforging was awesome . But some nolifer morons made it go away…

13 Likes

For me best bit is always key drama. I did one key yesterday and there were 5 bits of drama that not even I could have predicted. I was the tank and I knew I didn’t know the tactics so it was extra crazy.

I’m expecting massive levels of drama across all of TWW.

Different ppl like different things!
I enjoyed the most BFA and now TWW.
Some ppl say BFA was boring, but not to me.

4 Likes

This couldn’t be further away from reality. People like you, who prefer story over gameplay in an online game are a hyper minority.
If anything you could complain about M+ affixes being boring, yes but everything else is fine. We never had as much content as we have now.

2 Likes

Do you have statistics to evidence that claim?

6 Likes

I don’t really see that being the case.

Blizzard have trimmed a lot. Zones, Dungeons, raids, quests, etc…
The volume of content is at an all-time low.

You can argue that there’s high replayability to it, I think, but saying that there’s a lot in terms of volume is not true.

5 Likes

Common sense. If you want story, play a single player. That’s what I do and every single person I know. Story is good to have in an online game but not must have. Should be obvious.

We have all the content we ever had with simply other modes on top. Delves, follower dungeons, solo shuffle, blitz bg.

That’s the whole point. You rather want to have content you want to keep playing than lots of different content that is done in one week and you won’t ever touch it again. This is how online games work.

1 Like

I’d agree.

It took me about half the time to finish Loremaster in TWW, as it did in DragonFlight. And all they’ve really added since then is the end of the campaign, and the lead into to the raid. and of course unlocked seasonal content. M+ Delves, and raid tiers.

1 Like

So what you meant to say was “No, it’s purely my opinion.”

6 Likes