Tyrande's child

Yes … and her baby is Sailor Moon … xD

1 Like

I don’t… I don’t think right now is really the moment they will be all about that sex? Like… “Half or more of my entire people just died in a few hours, let’s have sex!” is. No? Highly unlikely? In the same way “I just performed a ritual not done in millenia that kill most, ordered my goddess and now we will have VENGEANCE for our fallen and take back our land! Also, let’s have sex quickly behind that bush” is a bit weird.

Why though? Shandris never felt unloved as an adopted child, why would they love that one less? Blood is not everything.

But sure, if Tyrande survives the ritual once Darkshore is retaken, let her have a hundred babies. (I’m not being sarcastic here, I do support Tyrande having a bigger family. Perhaps not a hundred, but you know.)

4 Likes

If Plot wanted to, then Tyrande will have had a sprog somewhere already. Hell, why don’t we make it more dramatic and say it’s a sprog with Malfurion not his/her father?

Dramatic effect woosh.

1 Like

first its assumed that the night warrior is a race change(in some way) or a bundle of free magic/divine energy(could be passive radiation as free energy or just run ram,part in the body), without that then you have no way to effect the child, if the energy from the ritual is bound in some way how would it pass to the child, if it does not race change you or is not free energy how would it be passed on to the child.
assuming it does not race change and the energy is bound for vengeance(in some way) the child is not getting anything different then anyone else.
and no you would not get a demigod of those two because of it, 1 tyrander is not Elune, else your saying every Christians believes every human is a demi god(we are bought to life by being given some of gods power)(tho some of them might believe that tho), to get a demi god you would need Elune her/him/it self to be the parent not someone by procy(at least that is how all demi gods births i know of are come into place(some of the demigods can be monsters to in mythos like fenrier) 2. you are basicly saying that every dwarf and gnome is a demi god with that sentance no matter how you turn it, the curse of flesh is cast be a divine being(tho evil of origan) or created by the titans(that are also some kind of divine enirty if my memory serves me right)

I’m just gotta link this of what it reminds me off:

Since the Night Elves are few in numbers, I agree that it is about time that more babies are being born. But as of right now, in the middle of a war? I highly doubt that would be a good idea, especially for Tyrande, considering she’s, you know, out there fighting and stuff.

As of the baby also being infused with the power of Elune, and how that will affect the child, I have no clue. I think Brigante explained that very well.

Tyrande has gone more maiev than maiev herself currently. Living and doing everything for vengeance. If i look at the end time dungeon, how she was described there and what she is doing now. I feel like her night warrior darkness will grow and slowly "blind"her more taking more and more actions the Alliance will disagree with. To give the Alliance some inner conflict, since we basicly havent seen that anymore since onyxia or the typical twilight hammer recruitment making everyone go insane(if you want to count that).

At this point i feel like tyrande might end up as some raid boss later on. Might be this expansion, it might be a later one.

If the name tides of vengeance is any indication the war will go back and forth between the 2 sides for a while. Seeing how the Alliance got the advantage after destroying a big chunk of the zandalaari fleet and killing their king , the next strike will most likely be against the Alliance. since blizz wanted kalimdor for the horde and the eastern kingdoms for the Alliance, and we have seen plenty of night elf activity trough the warfront and the associated quests i think we will see more of that soon

I think it would be interesting if they took the same way as the old god baby in the dragon age series. Killing the archdemon in that game would kill they grey warden unless there is a baby to be a "blank slate"for the old god sould to go into.

I think it would be an interesting development if it turns out she managed to become the night warrior and survive. because the burden of the power is shared by the unborn child as some kind of beacon

After all isnt elune seen as both a fierce warrior and a mother ( i might be wrong on this one, kind of headcanon for me). What if to receive her true strength this means you have to be both as well

Why not? Tyrande almost lost her beloved husband. She was sitting near his bed for a couple of months before they decided to retake their lands. Before they decided to risk their lives.
Do you really think that 2 lovers will not spend as much time as they can before going on the war that could become the last fight for them?

Even Delarin spend her last night with her boyfriend in the forest, knowing that forces were moved to the Silithus, and war can start in any minute.
Also they were kissing before going on the battle. It’s totally normal behavior.

I heard many times words like that. Like - “hey, Horde has inner conflicts, and Alliance not. Let’s make some Alliance heroes evil”.
But why for? Why do we need to copy the story? Lets look on Horde players, are they happy with inner conflicts? No they are not. So I think that will be a big mistake from the writers side, if they will copy paste the story from the Horde, and make Tyrande evil.
Especially knowing how many punches Night Elves fans already had suffered. Many NE already left the game. Tyrande and Night Warriors is the last straw they hold.
Killing of Tyrande especially by making her evil, will definitely become a final punch for fans, including me.

But I don’t think that sex is the answer for this one.

They doesn’t thought that there would be war. And you written her name wrong.

And now they have the second mad warchief and an incoming rebellion again.

That’s true. But Blizz can be really cruel sometimes…

its a 2 faction game, blizz tends to balance give one faction something and the other faction something else (something similair) in return. Thats why we have both teldrassil and the undercity gone at max lvl.

There has been alot of talk on the forum about the Alliance needing to be more morally gray and the horde not having constant infighting.

I’m not saying this will happen, but something like this is more likely to happen on the Alliance. We see more of some Alliance factions wanting war while others dont want it. Dark iron , worgen and night elves being more warlusty than others. And to be fair worgen and night elves having pretty good reason for it

We got Void Elves for that now )

nah we got those because people kept whining about wanting high elves for the Alliance. Thats why we got void elves out of nowhere and without any foreshadowing, but just a bit different looking enough so they could be excused as a new race.

For a huge population of 15 elves they get too much screen time. They could have gotten that screen time for a proper introduction. instead of “hey guys remember aleria? well it turns out blood elves been doing that as well and now want to join the Alliance out of nowhere”

1 Like

Chokes on a piece of chicken bone out of surprise and shock.

For those who did not read Seeds of Faith the short story, Tyrande rushes to Feralas in order to rescue Shandris alone, because she knew she was about to die. During a disagreement with her Sentinels and Malfurion she tells him that Shandris is most probably the only child they will ever have, implying that she or Malfurion is infertile. It is sad to know that they won’t have any children but it also beautiful. I would much rather prefer having Blizz develop Shandris’ character and build her relationship with her adoptive parents.

2 Likes

I would much rather prefer having Blizz develop Shandris’ character and build her relationship with her adoptive parents.

I agree with this statement! You can love an adopted child just as much as a biological one. :heart:

4 Likes

If druids all caring about life can heal animals people and dead plagued land, i’m sure a powerful druids could fix sterility quite easily

I think its a bit too late to show that tho. I don’t think anyone who does not read the books knows she is their adopted daughter. The general reaction would most likely be “wait, did she get adopted in the darkshore wf or something”

I smell a concept 404.
Please no.

2 Likes

I like to belief that Ren’dorei and Night Warrior Tyrande have the same thing happening to Worgen when they get offspring;

Worgen give birth to a normal Human.
Tyrande gives birth to a normal Kaldorei.
Ren’dorei give birth to a normal Quel’-/Sin’dorei.

Lets… Not overthink it, we all know Blizzard doesn’t bother with it.