Tyrande's child

I’m not so sure…I mean remember who her husband is. Only the most powerful Druid on Azeroth. And Druids aren’t Hippies. Not Everything has to Live, Some things have to die, People often confuse that. Druids are aligned to Nature, and Nature is Red in tooth and Claw, it is often savage, and it cares not for the weak, the strong survive, the weak go to the wall, it is actually more likely that Tyrande could heal herself, than Malfurion could, that’s not a Druid thing, maybe it is just Tyrande’s natural place to be barren (As tragic as that is for her) If She was born that way then how…would a Druid change that? They couldn’t, they could just heal her to her natural state, which is barren. They don’t have Ultrasounds, the words Fallopian tubes are probably utterly alien to them (Almost certainly in fact) So they wouldn’t know -how- to heal infertility.

Healing her now would be even more dodgy, I mean what -is- her natural state anymore?

I think they would be better exploring the adoptive state of Shandris, and giving the character a bit more screen time. Its cool seeing her in BfA, but perhaps something similar to Liadrin levels of screen time…

1 Like

Liadrin like Lor’themar Theron has Very limited Screen time.

I’d say Shandris has had more in BFA.
Considering mutiple Appearances in the Alliance Campaign part 1.

The Difference is just Really time and Place.

Oh, sure, I more meant in general, rather than just BfA, Liadrin is very active in WoD, and again in Legion, even in BfA She is in charge of one of the War fronts, whereas we’ve only recently started to see Shandris more. I played through those Alliance quests when unlocking Dark Irons, it was good seeing characters like Shandris and Kelsey Steelspark showing up. I’d say you’re right that the player character has more interaction with Shandris so far in this expansion, but she’s not been as involved until recently as Liadrin.

Omg! Mommy why do I look so different form the other elves? Well dear your father is a bear/owl/deer elf and your mommy is part moon? No………!

5 Likes

Hahahahaha, I like you !

I got referred to as a ‘moon’ as well. But for… different reasons.

Sniffles.

It’s just an idea, ofc it’s not actual canon, saying that is just insulting the author

Why brother? Tell me, so that I can wreak grievous and heinous reveng- I mean, comfort you.

Plot twist, the child has blazing green eyes and keeps going on about 10,000 seconds of their punishment.

1 Like

That would certainly be a dramatic twist in a cinematic, I can just imagine, Tyrande not knowing that she will pass the troubles of the Night Warrior onto a child, and then, when the camera reveals the face of the Night Elven baby, the eyes will show.

Yes, give the baby night warrior eyes too.

Complete that ‘creepy doll’ staring at you look.

Why not Tyrande call it: Anna’bell too?

2 Likes

Ah, I see you are a tauren of culture as well.

2 Likes

Plottwist!
The child is Varian Wrynn’s…he taught her more than a little patience :wink:
Night Elves could use a strong human…esque leader to keep them on the right path, after all.

On the side, it turns out Malfurry Stormrage is sterile. It was him all along!
Probably for the best, such…things should not have offspring.

The blazing green eyes was a fel reference, aka Illidan slept with Tyrande.

It’s still sad that we doesn’t got out Night Elf child model yet. We have only a baby model. Oh c’mon, even the Zandalari got nice childs :disappointed:

2 Likes

They could easily rejig the Nightborne child models, although that said…

Does anyone remember that little nursery rhyme they sang, which sounded all very ‘Ring a Ring of Roses’ until the final child comes in with a voice sounding like he has smoked 40 a day with “Outside lies Doom”.

That kid must be fun at parties.
“Why little Telithion, would you like some cake for your birthday?”
“No, why bother, as the year turns I grow older, bringing inevitable decrepitude, loss of faculties and eventual death, why should I celebrate my impending doom?”

“Telithion, all the other children are playing out in the new Sunshine we can see again, why don’t you go and join them?”

“No mother, for to see the Sun reminds me that it is just a star, and as the books tell us even stars will fade and die, and our world and every other will suffer the inevitable heat death of the universe, No, Outside lies Doom…”

I bet that kid grows up to be a Goth (Says the Ex-Goth) :smiley:

5 Likes

My headcanon is that they all died in Teldrassil.

That’s not true:

https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/wowpedia/thumb/e/ed/Elegy_-_Stormwind.jpg/1280px-Elegy_-_Stormwind.jpg

It would be great if they would do it again, but now with Elune :smiley:

Edit: Why my trust level 3 doesn’t work on the english forum?

2 Likes

Yep yep. You are correct.

My character will act as though the children all did die there though :rage:

Too many are with her, now.

You mean they’re wisps or on the shadowlands now. Otherwise I can not explain why some of the sentinels joined the forsaken.

Prob just a bug. I know someone who got banned on the English forum and could post on another language forum fine.

I am torn between wondering if merely banshee spirits took up the bodies, in a similar form of a wisp spirit, or the nelf spirits just went insane in grief. That they willingly joined the Forsaken, in sound minds, makes no sense at all.