UH nerfs inc?

Yup.

UH doing good DPS? bring on the Nerf bat!
Resto Shaman being actually good? oh noes! bring on the Nerf bat!

4 Likes

While some of the changes are questionable, these two are certainly not. They weren’t just good, they heavily outperformed others, which is not okay. They should do this more often to broken specs.

The funny thing is arms warrior is actually stronger in longer fights and no nerf…

People one shotting others and perma stuns in pvp with cov abiltities on certain specs…no nerf…

We not even got out BIS legendary yet and already we are nerfed not by a little by a whopping 15%…

Blood DK is like paper, bone stacks dropping too fast, they reduced our armor by 15% in BFA…and they buff OUR DPS???

Seriously blizz is clueless and im so done with it all.

3 Likes

no king rules forever my son
this is just blizzard telling you to go blood the world needs more tanks :wink:

Yeah it happened but it was to be expected.

I outperformed everything in PvE and the moment there were 3+ enemies there was no way someone would top the chart other than me :stuck_out_tongue:

15% does sound like a lot to me though so I guess we’ll see :confused:

From what I’ve seen on the Acherus discord, the nerf is about 5-6% in total. If that’s true, then we’ll still be the top dog, just not by a ridiculous margin.

2 Likes

I just Said an 8 min CD in current meta is stupid. Did U even read my post? Jeez boi

They Are not… There Are enough logs out now for long fights and arms was nowhere close to uh, uh is topping almost every “long” fight. Its like 50% of dont do any research lol. In all honesty uh needs a rework, an 8 min CD just makes a class impossible to feel good in how wow is designed

The fact that udk got nerfed before nerfing sub is already explains how much of a BS we have to deal with. How is it justified to get nerfed in pvp too because udk was good in pve. 15th spec on arenamate. Prolly will get lower after this.

6 Likes

It was an expected nerf in pve but why extending it also in pvp? Apes

3 Likes

Agreed, they should have left the mastery unchanged in PvP. Unholy wasn’t overpowered in PvP.

2 Likes

its fair, need to recheck values.
was it rating nerf or was it 15% dmg nerf on all abilitie scalings?
we got 18% baseline, so the 10% cut already starts at 48%, maybe this change will help even the stats as mastery was kicking all the other stats in the ground, maybe haste will rise to better match mastery weights

i know my 171 quantum device gave 520 mastery (33.4%) for 20secs, that was fun for army
edit: nop, 520 mastery still gives 33.4%

no they dont.

https:// www .warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/26/#sample=7&difficulty=3

Arms so stronk!

Well we will get a flat 15% nerf to our mastery because of the op covenant. I hope yall are playing necro because if not good luck doing more than 2-2,5k st. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s the thing, though. The fact that we’re so strong without any of our strongest legendaries shows that we might be overperforming and hence the nerf. Personally I’m hoping it doesn’t go too far with more nerfs. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Balance Druid as good as UH? No nerfs

2 Likes

so i am waiting for a big nerf for mm hunter

Hopefully ! :slight_smile:

Still a 15% nerf of the increase of the shadowdamage/miniondamage not 15% to the damage itself?