UH nerfs inc?

I have a bad feeling UH will be getting a nerf in Dps. People love to look at Logs and go like OH SHT that class is top it needs nerf. And from looking at US forums people are already complaining on UH for too good dps.

I rather them buff what bad then nerf whats good.

1 Like

Who cares? Blizzard hates DKs, so it will be overnerf for sure. There is nothing we can do.

9 Likes

the thing is, unh is really good next to the SP which are second place.
unh needs infact a small tune down, and ill refer small

unh, SP and MM hunter need some tuning
then fury and assass rogue need a really good pull up

1 Like

Instead of nerfing UH, even just a little bit, I think it’s more the combination of Necrolord + UH that needs a little tuning down. Looking at the raid charts, they are all Necros.

Well, this is the point where they either nerf UH or it will remain strong until the end of the expansion and instead they will further nerf frost dk and something else around the mid tier.

I personally don’t think they should nerf it at all. Someone has to be at the top, and it might as well be unholy.

3 Likes

Haha i imagined some sort of child’s game that who ever is first, gets a kiss (nerf in that case) and goes back to queue as last, and whole process repeats for whole expansion :smiley:

Edit: but really, putting melee as top raid dps is very healthy to the game, maybe brainless people start to invite more melee to raids

2 Likes

Yes, prob they gonna change their Mastery weight.

I am calling it now
RIP unholy blight

Yeah, it’s pretty insane now. There are multiple UH dk’s in world first progression groups also. They will probably nerf it and buff warriors lol.

1 Like

they will probably nerf Emini and its team buffing perk, the more necrolords u have the bigger the buff

I doubt that. It’d kill the covenant for PvE until higher renown levels.

not really, by reducing the buff to the party only (lets say 2%->1%) they do no affect the buff to the Player itself, just the scaling of stacking necrolords in the raid

atm a party of 5 necrolords gets 21% (5+2x4+2x4) buff to main stat, if i am not mistaken

1 Like

They Will probably nerf uh a bit, and to be fair thats the fair thing to do. They should buff frost whilst doing it tho

1 Like

aha so the trend must always be the same, i.e. in the progressive group it simply cannot be dk unholy because it is wrong.

and maybe it was the first time in the history of this game unholy was number one as dps, for example on the last boss at the highest level of difficulty?

• this specialization does not have any skills off gcd, and the skills themselves are probably the most in the game,
  • it is also strongly influencing each other, that is, the weakening of one thing will strongly influence the whole of this specialization.
  • still the army has 8 mins cd and it is significantly weaker compared to many basic skills of other classes, not to mention much more powerful cd with a short cooldown.
  • we have a lot of downtime in combat.
  • we have weak hits, the strongest hit comes from the talent unholy assault (1.3min CD) for 1800 shadow dmg - compare it to aimed shot (my hunter 50lvl, 2300dmg, condename, slam, mortal strike, templars vedrict (for my 54lvl pala 1600 holy dmg) ,there is a lot of it,
  • I’ve seen warriors do 1 million damage per skill in a dungeon with one skill - it’s impossible for an unholy.
  • currently in the normal raid in our guild hunter mm is No. 1 on each boss with an advantage of over 1k dps.
1 Like

The fact that u stated that warriors does 1 mil per hit om anything shows ur true knowledge of this game and no one is gonna take u serious… Wow will be balanced around the raid, it always has. The fact that a class is based around an 8 min CD in this meta is just stupid. And please stop dragging numbers outta nowhere.

1 Like

i never liked puting so much power in a 8min CD
army should be reworked to 3min CD, spawns 5 ghouls but only for 15sec, readjust talent to only reduce it by 5 sec instead of 15.

I’d like to see the ghoul responsible for applying festering wounds. That frees up one key at least.

oh so it is normal for you that one skill is so good that the other seem to be redundant? Unholy has to work hard to take damage because he has many sources of damage. no offense, but a warrior never had to do much to gain much.

Death Knight

• Unholy
    • Mastery: Dreadblade effectiveness reduced by 15%.

I was right.

1 Like