Ukrainian language on Activision Blizzard websites and in the battle.net application

We are waiting for the Ukrainian language in BattleNet so much!!!

19 Likes

Blizz pls add Ukrainian language :pray: :ukraine:

24 Likes

My opinion on this

Cant we all just live with one language unless you dont understand that language?

3 Likes

i think we need Ukrainian servers as well

15 Likes

The problem with focusing on specific languages when offering a product is that it also has (or can have) juridical consequences.

2 Likes

Blizz, I love your games so much, and I wanna they on Ukrainian language :ukraine:

19 Likes

We have all been waiting for this step from you for a long time.
Please add the Ukrainian language to Battle net and WoW

15 Likes

I am a Ukrainian World of Warcraft player. Playing your wonderful game since 2009. From February 24, 2022, I defend my Ukraine on its eastern territories and I am “YES” the :hearts: Ukrainian language :hearts: in my :hearts: game :hearts: :ukraine:

32 Likes

Blizzard please hear us, there are so many of us and we need localization.
I know many people who refuse to play WoW because they dont know English well enough and at the same time dont want to play on the same servers with people who are directly involved in their suffering

p.s. for those Ukrainians who still play on the russian servers, I call to transfer to the European servers, now there are a lot of guilds on different servers and a very large community

13 Likes

So that would be really great. I am sure that the Ukrainian market will become quite profitable if you start developing it. We will be very grateful to you :blush: :ukraine:

13 Likes

I completely agree with the author of this post

7 Likes

Whatever anyone says about the unimportance of the Ukrainian language, it’s all fabrications and lies, because, in reality, the Ukrainian language is important.
Not only because russian is foreign to us, but also because we want to see localization specifically for our region. We are ready to do the translation ourselves, we have done it before, and it was an incredibly big job, but it was deliberately ignored.
Now ignoring such things is obscenely blatant and insulting to every Ukrainian who devotes his heart and soul to the language that moscow suppressed and banned by all possible methods, including promoting the opportunity for Ukrainians to speak russian.
The Ukrainian language is important!

22 Likes

We are waiting for the Ukrainian language in our favorite games

9 Likes

I want to express my support to add Ukrainian language to Activision Blizzard sites and the battle.net app. It is important to recognize and respect the unique cultural identities of our players, and I hope that Activision Blizzard takes your feedback into consideration and expands the availability of their services to players in Ukraine. Thank you for bringing attention to this issue.

8 Likes

Totally agree with the author! Please, give to us Ukrainian language!

7 Likes

This is very important for our Ukrainian community! Hope Blizzard will hear us

6 Likes

So many characters with 1 post sockpuppeting this.

It’s hilarious, if not sad.

7 Likes

I ask you to hear us and not to be excluded from this initiative. The addition of the Ukrainian language on the website and in the Battele net app is actually more important to us Ukrainians than it may seem.

4 Likes

Even if you get your language added, you still wont be able to play this game without knowing English especially on the EU servers where almost every single nation has different native language.
English language is a must because it provides a compatibility layer between all of us and enables us communicate with each other which is integral for an MMORPG, like it or not.

Therefore I fail to see how would it improve your experience in practice if they would translate some parts of their software to your language?

1 Like

Ukrainian language is required

9 Likes