Unable to get Servant of N’Zoth quest

A French GM told me that no bug report has been posted and there is no bug in their database, and gave me again the procedure in order to do the quest…

Another GM came and asked guys to report the bug again by explaining exactly how you do in order to become the horde or alliance assassin before the quest pop.

I am going to report the bug again tonight ! Let’s do that all together and hope they will handle the case …
Good luck

Some the last post that you say… gm say that it’s bugged and have to be reported

Ah nice ! So yours told you at least it was bugged because mine was not sure as he could not not find any reports mentionning that, anyway it’s repoted again on my side ! Please do so guys on your side as well ! ^^

Let’s cross fingers…

take care !^^

I do it like every day… i hope in a blue topic over here

Well not quite sure that there will be a blue topic… let’s see… it’s quite a long time from now, in Novembre 2020 in the release of the SL. Indeed, when they completely removed the quest from the game as it appeared in Shadowland. For me they simply removed it and never put it back in the game as it was poping in SL instead of BFA.

Any news about ??? Some one try it recently??

still bugged apparently, no patch dedicated to that in order to correct it unfortunately.

Did you try recently???

it was few months ago

Hi, I just did a new bug report in game please do so on your side as it’s now for two years that the bug has not been corrected. Indeed, as after killing 10 members of the opposite faction and receiving the Assassin buff, no any quest is poping in order to kill this time the people of our own faction and finally to get as reward the toy N’lyeth, Sliver of N’Zoth. Thanks guys ! Keep reporting !

we need help by community for do some massive report bug !!! Think we have to text in some big discord or some community like.

It’s almost 2 years from now lol…

Thats really sad :frowning:
2 years and no one blue topic over there

not enough people reporting that’s why

Thats really sad… also for toy collector.

Some have tried in this month?

Just tried it like an Hour ago, Quest does not pup up, tried it with 2 lvl 62 characters in BFA zone, get the Alliance/Horde SLayer Quest but not this one. Will write a report now.

Ye we need to report every one Hoping That they fix it ! If some have update on some tries pls text over here !!

Any news guys? :melting_face:

I hope that some one try it.

But in any case, we have to report that bug until fix.

1 Like