Unable to login (BLZ51901016) and random disconnects (WOW51900319)

This started today, either I’m unable to login which raises the following error code BLZ51901016 with the message You have been disconnected. or I can log in but then the game throws me out randomly and I get WOW51900319 and for no reason at all other than an issue with your service Blizzard, please tell us what’s going on!

UPDATE: Now, I get this error code BLZ51901016 what’s going on?

have the same issue. started today I’ve check with internet provider and the network and its all good with every other servers. only with blizzard servers i have issue
ive made some lookin glass. its looks bad. i get DC from battlenet App aswell.

Same problem for about 2-3 hours. Haven’t tried earlier though.

Same here. Not able to login or access eu.battle.net website

same thing here since this morning, random dc’s and errors and whatnot…
can u guys over at blizzard let us know that u know that there is a problem atleast?
ty

people literally have this problem since february 24 and they have done nothing about it! dont worry their clueless GM will copy paste same stupid text for you and blame it on your side as answer

same here just lost a 15 mots cuz i got connected and dc’ed 30 sec later all with the same error codes.
for paying monthly for this game this should not be able to happen
fyi, all my drivers and s*** are up to date and internet is flawless so i think its just blizz servers

check this and see if your prob gets solved.: If fixed my Disconnect problem. WOW51900319

I ahve the same problem today aswell , it starting lagging in came (can type in chat but can’t use spell or mounts ) i get dc and when i try tog et back it i get the BLZ51901016 error.

These errors are general disconnection errors. There can be a number of causes for these and it would be best to work through the following guide as a starting point. If you do still have issues, please do create your own thread including your System Files and a winMTR.

Same here , and today i get this error each time i get summoned or using hearthstone…what is happening?

Same error for me too. Very high ping in dungeons and BG