Unable to start BFA content on several characters

Come on Blizzard! how long will it take it to fix it!?

3 Likes

I’ve made a ticket about the issue but it’s 4 days wait time, Also made a bug report, Was about to report it in here but noticed this thread before I did.

1 Like

I get no quests related to BFA at all. This DH was sitting in Legion and now doesn’t get any quests to pop up… not for Magni, not for speaking Matthias Shaw in the harbour, nothing… I can get to Boralus by taking the boat from the harbour but there’s no quest line available there. Made a ticket and got answer back to either abandon and retake the quests (impossible as the problem is that there isn’t quests available) or read forums/wowhead for answers (no help as the quests are not available)…

7 Likes

So here is the thing. I made a new character and leveled in exiles reach, after i got to stormwind i skipped the quest to introduce the city and i still had the quest to start bfa available. Was leveling in legion and when i went to SW to learn riding skills the quest was still available. Now at level 49 i went to SW and nothing.
So i dont think it has anything to do with leveling in exile’s reach or skipping the SW tutorial.
If I new this i would just have taken the quest and let it sit at my quest log.

Yep,
the same is for Allied races - I am trying to exp my Kul Tiran druid in BFA but game do not allow me to trigger Sanctum of the Sages

Toon was played up to 67 lvl before squish.

Literally nothing in the game is working for me. Legionfall Campaign, War Campaign, Lost Mail for Katy mail toy. That’s all i tried before i gave up.

1 Like

I got a reply on my ticket… It told me to go to wowhead and delete my interface and addons. lol. I don’t think the GM even read my ticket. I even linked this thread. sigh!

6 Likes

Same for me, levelled a new void elf hunter and now I can’t do anything at lvl 50 since it’s all bugged… I’m starting to worry about the quality of SL, they are clearly not putting a lot of effort into this stuff. Sigh…

was there an official response yet? Not being able to progress on my new 50 really sucks for the weekend.

Same here, with allied races. Tried with void elves and lightforged draenei. Also tried to clear my quest log, disable addons, logout login again and made sure Chromie time was set to “present”.

Same here, just got the neck on this char, but can’t do anything in regards to BFA content…

1 Like

Same here done BFA content on my 3 chars and my other 7 are stuck without the BFA starter and even made a ticket and was told to go on wowhead to find it but i even done the silithus quest line full 5 chapters and even got the neck but cant do the quest lines in BFA im actually in boralus right now but i dont have main quest giver NPCs there

Don’t you agree that is unfair? Every of us bought the BfA expansion and you cannot play it right now. Shouldn’t Blizz do sth about it? We cannot fully enjoy what we have paid for!

2 Likes

Same problem, leveled my druid, which was created before pre-patch to level 50 and found no quest. It still worked 2 days ago on my demon hunter.

Same problem here as well with my Void elf priest which was lvl 70 before the patch(after 28), I leveled it to lvl 50, get the necklace quest and there is no more quests for me.

Nope and when you tell a gm they tell you to go to wowhead, Even when you tell them you’ve done the quest line 120+x in the past. Shocking. I could find the quest blindfolded if it actually worked.

Same here. level 45, got the battle for lordaeron quest, selected “I’ve seem this before”, spoke to the guy in the first aid tent, and then nothing. It seems that because Anduin isn’t there to send me I just can’t progress.

Unbelievable.

Same issue. I just leveled up an old toon level 45, but impossible to start bfa.
I received no quest at all, not even for the necklace. Nada.

2 Likes

I had the same issue with my old legion characters, they all had a neck done, but couldn’t enter Boralus through the portal for some reason. After a while I have found 2 quests in Silithus, I think it was from bfa pre-patch or something, can’t remember. Basically you gotta to plant some bombs on robots and get some ore from mobs.

Check Silithus, North-East corner, there might be a quest for you to pick up.

1 Like