Unbelievable!

oww
my
God !!

unbelievable level of incompetence and idiocy
this is something i never seen before, i had my own TERRIBLE overall experience with WoW and GMs
but this … this is beyond imagination
how can employees be insanely bad in a 62B$ company in 2024 at the peak of Technology and development , i seriously want to understand how is it possible for bad things to grow for years and years and designers and decision makers dont exist
only 1 reason i can imagine, the community is SUPER bad and enslaved to a point that the company doesnt care but still can make HUGE Money from this slave community ( they pay anyway to play a 2/100 rate game )

again, i never seen anything like this before
will never forget how bad it has become
waw

5 Likes

Let me guess, banned for “no reason” and your appeal was denied.

1 Like

If you aren’t bang on, I’m sure you’re close.

Thats wow now bro take it or leave it… I can get 10 friends of mine to report you and get banned or i can pay 10 ppl with gold to do so, it doesnt matter why… we just did. But oh no harm if i hack or bot or if i buy/sell gold because … oh well you cant prove it anyway.

2 Likes

Well I would have guessed Launch of Cata :wink:

You mean with no Wrath Era Classic?

Me? No I mean the utter mess Blizz made of launch of pre-patch, reading here seems endless bugs, endlees non-shows of expected features, endless alent resets … that would have bother me too much so if had I played pre-patch.

For me personal of course no Wrath (and TBC) Era servers is big time fail. But seems not so for OP :wink:

i mean we all liked WoW before and we all played again out of nostalgia
i have been playing since Classic, the overall experience is really painful
its terrible !!
when i look at it, every aspect is broken:
bad PvP or unbalanced classes
insanely time consuming and endless farming for small benefit
and the worst of all is the toxic low iq and unskilled community ( this relative ofc )
the interface options
the paste of the game , the raid loot drop …
etc etc … the list goes on and on

every patch we have hopes for the owners to do something and we have been waiting and paying subs like sheep for over 3 years now
and guess what ! it is becoming even worse ,

2 Likes

To be fair, the $62B price tag is for the entire activision company, including giant products like Call of Duty and mobile gaming.
WoW classic probably has but a tiny teeny fraction of the budget CoD or War Within may have.

i know but still
WoW has a big player base and multiple expansions that could bring huge income if it is decent, you cannot fail all of them right if you put some real meaningful effort at least few expansions will be great
but name mr 1 expansion that hasnt been a desaster (except retail i dont have knowledge about it)
bro, they launched expansions with the same bugs and same defects of the 2000s
and even more, the same bugs remains still even after the prepatch XD
it feels like they found an old CD and they just executed it
its so bad

2 Likes

Seems I was bang on
:smiley:

here is another irony
4 raid id in ST so far, 3 characters ( shaman, priest , mage ) literally no item drop for any of them, only 3 set cause they drop like rain.
look at 8 bosses in Atlasloot, each boss drops from around 12 to 16 items only 2-3 from each boss are bis for all classes, the other 8-10 items are vendored
4 weeks on 3 characters going in and out without seeing any cloth bis items drop .
not to mention that i have been farming Gizmo from Gnome for over 3 months till now and i havent seen it ever.

this game is just unbelievably bad and repetitive