Undecided where to play

Hello guys,

Seeing Classic era booming and twitch streamers playing the game somehow it builds my mood up to try it out and play but when i do unfortunately i easily quit due to no population. Im from EU and tryed a few realms but it seems empty in comparison to others. I tryed /who and it showed up like 50 people :(. How to check realms population? It sucks to play alone. Thank you

1 Like

Thats because its classic HC booming. Not era. Classic era is very quiet lol it has its crowds but it isnt booming.

Classic HC i.e stitchs and nekrosh are where the popularity is right now so yeah u gotta sstart on hardcore servers if ur after the dense popilation

1 Like

thanks for the answer…

Sites like

https://ironforge.pro/population/era/?locale=EU

Can give you an idea of H/A ratios and guestimates of population.

Unless it’s Hardcore you are after, like others have explained.

I’m currently on Pyrewood Village which is linked to a few other realms.

You can read about the connections here

1 Like

There are three sets of connected realms in Era PvE, PvP1 and PvP2, RP realms are on their own.

What realms have you tried?

Probably PVP2 or the RP - the least populated cluster(realms). The OP should try Firemaw and its connected realms.

1 Like

This is not true at all. Hardcore is a fad. Classic is genuinely booming. Try this, create a character of Firemaw and run to Stormwind and see how many players there are there - I’d describe it as a see of people during peak times.

No offence.
But are you guys blind to what he wrote, or are the forum - like the game; only filled with bots too now?

To anyone who actually plays this game, It should be core knowledge that /who is capped to 50 people.

4 Likes

Given the fact. Statistixs show firemaw at 5k playerbase, while 20% of stitches was 10500 deaths due to the lag spike.

Imma go on a limb and say ur wrong.

However ye, if ur gonna play firemaw is among its most popular. Era has a community. But trying to say HC is a fad isnt realistically true in the slightest its proven wildly successful.

I was simply referring to the streamer quantity he was talking about. Classic HC falls under the classic tab.

Alot of streamers doing classic rigjt now are on HC servers. Because its the popular thing right now.

Firemaw cluster is extremely populated

1 Like

Classic era is booming like a lot and yeah HC is the reason why also because if u die enough u like well i just transfer to classic era and plays

are you a troll?
back in the days it used to show 49 at max.

I also in the same shoe. I’m really motivated to start on Classic again, because DF is garbage…, playin privates is a waste of time.

We want to play both pvp and pve with my wife and really excited to go instances while leveling. I see PvE cluster is not really populated, however as an only PvPer veteran i get tired of Arenas being dead everywhere.

I just want to have fun with same minded people during leveling, then doing some dungs, raids and bgs. What i heared about Firemaw is not really good tho. Ganking, gdkp. This kind of stuff leads to toxic behaviour and toxic community.

Im really thinking of going to Pyrewood alliance. Hopefully i can meet some same minded, friendly people there.

Any suggestions what to start? My goal is to find myself pretty fast in leveling dungs, and later on kinda everything. I preff healing tho.

Just start. Any of the pve options have plenty of players.

Ensure to join /LookingForGroup channel wherever you roll.

I would rather call HC Ka-booming!! :rofl:

1 Like

It’s currently pointless to cite player figures on HC because it’s still at the height of its popularity. The reason I think it’ll be a fad is because everyone will die in the end (whether to DC, bad luck or in a raid etc.) and players at level 40+ aren’t going to want to keep re-rolling and starting from scratch. Hence, the player-base should drop off over the next few months.

Level 60s are rerolling, ofcourse they will even if end game u suicide to transfer to live, with free transfers u can simply continously cycle levelling alts via it if u find jt more fun at 0 loss.

Its not a Fad but sure, people arent gonna live forever, espically if ur intending to max level pvp.

In that retrospect though, everything would be considered a fad, everything is notoriously more popular when its released compared to future.

WoW classic was absolutely rammed when it started. But after a while players faded and the long term community stayed.

Just sad that blizzard isnt doing anything about the GKDP systems which plague end games of classic modes currently.

Firemaw cluster

https://ironforge.pro/population/era/?locale=EU

This is the active population who log their activity on warcraftlogs on a weekly basis or who join a raid or dungeon with someone who does. Doesn’t give the whole picture and doesn’t generally feature sub-60s but its a good starting point.

Lol there is more concurrent players in firemawn