Unlock Firemaw

As of September 19th, Firemaw has been locked for 119 days.

5 Likes

And will continue for many more, until the situation is stabilized (ie… 100+days into Wotlk)

What situation? If there’s a situation it is artificial. Can’t live with queues? Move to a server that suits your needs. I’ll take 2 hours of login queue into a super active server over spending 2 hours creating a raid grp any day. People want to move their alts over. Others want to play with their friends. Moving away from Firemaw is not an alternative for many of us. This mafia business blizzard is doing with the servers currently are just f***in despicable.

2 Likes

And there are no qeues at all on Firemaw even during prime times ( friday/saturday evening)

#openfiremaw

2 Likes

man I’m gonna need a bigger bag of popcorn for this …

If you wanna play with your friends why not just xfer to a server that isnt locked? Earthshaker is pretty much Firemaw at this stage minus the lag & locked status.

Why is a greedy company saying no to free money?
Can someone explain this one?

Is this microsoft trying to pull a cheap one renegotiating the price lol… kind of feels like it.

1 Like

As of September 20th, Firemaw has been locked for 120 days.

2 Likes

#openfiremaw

2 Likes

Please open firemaw we can’t play with our friends

6 Likes

#UnlockFiremawTransfers

2 Likes

They want me to pay 50 Euro to boost a char on Firemaw with 0 proffesions and bad flying, while my warrior waits on Mograine (dead allie server) with full proffs and epic fly.

yEA I THINK not.

#Unlockfiremaw

4 Likes

#UnlockFiremawTransfers… or atleast unlock character creation on the server so that friends can play together. Server is stable now

4 Likes

Please Blizzard #openfiremaw the server is stable there are no queues let people join their friends

1 Like

As of September 21st, Firemaw has been locked for 121 days.

1 Like

If the server is stable, isnt that the whole point? Why open the server again, if its gonna lead to another series of queues.

2 Likes

Because they literally said when the queues are no longer there and the server is stable they will open them again. Firemaw doesnt have any queues even during friday/saturday evening when its prime time. So many people cant properly enjoy the game because they cant join their friends.

3 Likes

Thats fair, but i assume they will close it as soon as there are queues again? who knows how close to the “queue-situation” we are? Maybe the server is on an edge, and as soon as it opens the word spreads and people mass-make chars there.

its prepatch too, alot of people dont really play atm. Just waiting for the expansion to launch. Basing queue-time on prepatch is risky.

Which everyone who plays on the server should really appreciate.

Yeah, and i completely understand the frustration. But i dont think thats a valid enough arguement to open the server.

Please dont unlock before WoTLK launch,

Yes we dont have queues but this server is completly fried at some times

As of September 22, Firemaw has been locked for 122 days.
That is exactly 4 months, and amounts to 25.52% of the total duration of TBC classic.

3 Likes