Unlock Firemaw

i can delete all my toons to make room for my warr on firemaw…

2 Likes

#openfiremaw

1 Like

You and me both mate.

Please unlock Firemaw! I want to play with my friend but I don’t want to reroll on some other server.

3 Likes

Please blizzard a lot of people currently are unable to join their friends unlock Firemaw!

1 Like

As of September 24, Firemaw has been locked for 124 days.

As of September 25, Firemaw has been locked for 125 days.

1 Like

two of my friend bought sub to play with me but sadly they cannot join us :slight_smile: Firemaw still closed

1 Like

Friday evening never been a prime time. Previously when we had daily queues at Firemaw, Friday was the only day that was possible log in without q.

blizzard takes money for transfers to have overpopulation and queue times. Just so they can later make people pay for further transfers since its unbearable to play there. And now people who are left on 'FIREMAW" need to transfer again since there is only 1 faction left on the realm… Its 3 type of transfers just so they can earn instead of having a satisfied customer
EDIT: we have QUEUE again, and there are literally 100 horde on the server…

Be glad that Firemaw has been locked for months. Gehennas have a queue now over 9000.

5k queue, firemaw ain’t being unlocked any time soon boys, make other plans

NO to any and all alliance transfers to Firemaw!

Blizz pretending to care about server population and balance on fresh pvp realms, but still cant merge Firemaw and Gehenas :man_shrugging: small indie company indeed …

Do you guys believe Firemaw will ever be unlocked? Is there a point in waiting for that to happen?
Atm I’ve cancelled my subscription and keep checking occasionally hoping Blizzard unlocks it someday :slight_smile:

No, Firemaw will be locked forever.

1 Like

Blizzard stated that it will probably locked forever.

1 Like

oh, that would be really bad, do you remember where that statement can be found? Maybe there have been some updates posted…

do you mean locked for new characters’ creation or transferring?

They’ve stated that they want the low level pop servers more populated, given free transfers there, with a queue of 5k at at launch (and probably again when p2 drops) I doubt it will be unlocked at all. If they allowed people with level 80’s on this server to transfer then they’ll be doing nothing about Firemaw populations. I’ve seen people say that this won’t affect population of servers as they already play on Firemaw, but if you have 3/4 characters stuck on another realm that you can’t live without then the only option for you is to transfer there which frees up one space on firemaw.

2 Likes