Unpopular Opinion- thread

Give us your main unpopular opinion regarding classic wow!

Mine: We need TBC era servers!

4 Likes

Merge servers and create restriction to keep server balanced.

Perma ban all gold buyers.

1 Like

All send me 100 gold. The opinion is not super popular, but it has the right to exist.

2 Likes

I liked the artificial lag to mimic spell batching that they added when classic launched.

I actually miss world buffs.

3 Likes

It had something didn’t it, the entire server rushing from SW to Westfall to the small Zandalari island. Gave the whole thing a feeling of community.

2 Likes

Calm down, satan.

1 Like

Alliance Paladins should never have gotten Seal of Blood.

1 Like

Glyph of Rapid Rejuvenation is BiS in 25-man content if you know how to play around it.

1 Like

#nochanges, amirite

1 Like

Most of these are not unpopular opinions, just things people want changing.

An unpopular opinion is something like, “I like bots as they bring down the price of mats”.

2 Likes

Ulduar sucks, people think it was good only because it came out between garbage rehash braindead loot pinata and bossrush braindead loot pinata

5 Likes
  • RDF doesn’t ruin the social
  • Ulduar sucks
  • WoW textures in 2023 sucks and need a rework
  • Fly didn’t killed wpvp

and so on.

2 Likes
  • All wPvP is griefing. No exceptions.
  • Levels 1 to current max level are a tutorial, the actual gameplay begins at max level.
  • Guild recruitment should be structured like a multi-stage job interview, with questionaire, freeform cover letter and a voice chat. Plus in depth logs review of course.
  • Bots and RMT, while cleraly not good, have much less negative impact on the player experience and game in general than some doomsayers might have you believe. They are an annoyance at best with minimal impact on actual gameplay (that is levelling, dungeons, arena and raiding)

100% agree…

As for my own? Leveling feels better than spamming the endgame content.

1 Like

The endorphins from levelling is the best part of the game.

1 Like

Bloaty ! If you are wondering, we played alterac valley week-end together on my warrior Rainblood. Let’s make some dungeon together when you want my main is human female warlock Drainblood pyrewood alliance.

Vanilla WoW Classic/Era is the best iteration of the game.

1 Like

Levelling is a Pyrrhic victory.

Everyone who thinks is good cause have a good parse but cant play arena to above 2k is a epic n00b. Pve = 0 skill. Warcraftlogs was created by noobs while they were lf a tool to increase their ego after being stuck in 1100 rating forever. Doing a 99 parse is arround 1400 elo in pvp.

2 Likes