Unpopular Opinion- thread

Vanilla WoW Classic/Era is the best iteration of the game.

1 Like

Levelling is a Pyrrhic victory.

Everyone who thinks is good cause have a good parse but cant play arena to above 2k is a epic n00b. Pve = 0 skill. Warcraftlogs was created by noobs while they were lf a tool to increase their ego after being stuck in 1100 rating forever. Doing a 99 parse is arround 1400 elo in pvp.

2 Likes

Season of mastery is/was an amazing experience and it need a second season !

All players who moan about wPvP on PvP servers ought to be forced to watch Sam Smith videos 25 hours a day.

2 Likes

As a raidlogger i actually DO like that bots bring down prices :grimacing:

2 Likes

Legion was better than WoTLK

3 Likes

Having an opinion about RDF is highly frown upon.

Classic players are selfish

I think that Heirloom items should be made available not just for Emblems of Heroism, but also for Honor (or Arena) currency, and perhaps at a slightly reduced cost, especially for weapons.

If your guild didn’t kill Algalon first or second week you are pretty terrible at this game.

Since when was pvp in wow ever really about skill, you seem confused.

gladiator in wow is just gold in any real e-sport with actually competetive scenarios.

What? I spent so much time in CS 1.6 at a very competitive level, and in Dota 1 and 2 too. And you are talking nonsense. You can play one class for years and still get better. WoW pvp can be very skill-based, since vanilla in every scenario BG/arena/duels, even WPVP.
Everyone knows that feeling after almost every lost fight when you think about what you could do better to win that skirmish. Even after so many years of playing. Yeah, wow PvP can be very skill-based, and you can get better forever.

I have much unpopular opinions:

I would like real NoChanges.
I like slow levelling.
I like walking from here to there … again and again and again.
I like sparsely populated server.
I do not like holiday events level locked.
I like to farm own mats.
I do not care about AH.
I do not care about realm first / fastest kille of boss / first clear et cetera.
I like open world PvE.
I do not much care for dungeons or raids.
I think PvP is just ganking.
Levelling IS the game, preferably no-death levelling. But OG Ironman - not easy mode HC.
I do not care about optimal.
I like backpedalling.
I like old WoW graphics. I keep settings low.
I like read Quest texts.
I do not like Quest helper.
I think addons are cheating.

None if this is relevant to WOTLK balancing or classic in general.

1.6 at a competetive level ? Ok. Liquidpedia then.

And so can PVE in many ways, lots of small improvements here and there. Point is that PvP isnt that skillfull, WOTLK pvp and in general classic pvp has and is still a hot mess of imbalanced gameplay.

So if you want balance go play an e-sport as pointed out.

Good troll

Give RDF and SoM Wrath

keep dreaming baby

Classic need flexraids.

That means Horde paladins should never have gotten Vengeance either right?

1 Like