Unpopular Opinions

That’s not an implication that’s being made, you’re reading words that aren’t even there. Hell, purely with the words ‘great problem-solving, Blizz!’ he already acknowledges that it was a problem before then, too.

So really, what the :poop: are you smoking and can I have some?

3 Likes

same tbh, I yearn for the day I walk into war mode without an alliance party spawn-farming rare WQs

That’s because AD’s WM shard is only shared with the other RP boys. Where Alliance reign supreme because you know, nobody roleplays as a horde.

The experience for the general playerbase was far different.

Okay but what part of that addresses the random wild swinging that you did that was based on literally nothing

Post on your main or not at all.

“Oh no I’m losing the argument. Y-you altposter!”

Okay this has been a good classic interaction with a blueposter, have a nice day.

12 Likes

Runs away as soon as his cowardice is called out. Typical of somebody who hides behind his alt.

So what? I don’t care about the experiences of the general playerbase - I play on AD. What I saw was a fairly balanced (if poorly implemented - raids are bad) warmode followed by it being completely bloated with Alliance until enough people complained about it.

Turns out most people posting on the AD realm forums primarily play on…AD…

4 Likes

I don’t know why you bother with this one Tehya.

4 Likes

I’m not running away, I just presumed due to you deciding I’m not allowed to post you’d no longer respond to me. Of course, I should have known you couldn’t stand your ego being bruised.

Anyway, so when did Tamah say that everything was fine before?

Because it’s really really funny

2 Likes

Except you are. Tehya used teleport to flee the battle. All because I had the gall to call out the fact that you clearly don’t believe in your opinions enough to put your main behind them.

I bring them up together, because the latter is the pretense on which I build my argument that “there is no bdrp”.

The former I use as a rebuttal to your supposition that “all bdrp needs correcting”.

That may be so, and then the DM can kindly ask the transgressor to conform to the rules of his game or leave the table.
As it is with WoW RP; if an RPer does not follow the rules of the DM he should be excluded.

Does that mean he has no right to RP whatever concept he has chosen with those that accept his rules? No.

Doesn’t really matter how many times you say it, these people might be having a blast of it, finding joyous and meaningful interactions and getting a lot of value for their investment in the game.
That to me alone means they’re doing a proper good job at RPing.

So I’m afraid, yeah, there are two and more ways about it.

Just because you have an opinion, it doesn’t make it fact, and just because you think something, it doesn’t mean others need to think the same.

This game, these forums, and the setting is big enough for all of us.

I still want some of what you are smoking, because I am still very much here and still very much trying to get you to explain why you went bananas over literally nothing.

Are you okay? Say something inane and incoherent if I have to call emergency services to come save you.

4 Likes

You know you’ve been thoroughly bested by your betters when you have to resort to 2016 Marina Joyce memes as a means of debate.

I don’t know what any of that means, much like how I still don’t know why you lost your mind over words that hadn’t even been said.

Are you willing to sha- Oh, wait, my bad, I understand.

I’ll call an ambulance immediately.

If you’re having a headache from trying to wrack your brain hard enough to come up with a response to somebody who’s already won then by all means call an ambulance. I wouldn’t want you to do lasting damage to yourself by trying to engage that itty bitty brain of your’s.

This is some iamverysmart posting :S

13 Likes

Okay but Ilyadris why did you come out swinging at our boy Tamah, help us help you.

Don’t answer with ‘no u’, don’t answer with some obscure reference that no one understands.

What did tamah actually say that formed any kind of reasonable basis for your wild response?

I’ll have you know I have a 4 digit IQ.

As you can see by my 1226 posts, this is my main. My forum main.

I’m curious, though, why you can’t address what I’m saying? Or is it perhaps that you don’t actually have an answer, and are trying to grasp at every possible straw while in reality all you’re doing is rapidly digging a grave under a tombstone signed “The Village Idiot”?

5 Likes

It’s more “Village Pretentious Try-Hard”

But jokes on her, I got the job years ago

6 Likes