Unpopular Opinions

In response to your words I pull out my sword and roll intimidation check

[Roll to counter]

6 Likes

[I roll a 1]

((damn))

Aerilen averts his gaze, looking towards his boots. He remembers what happened last time he spoke out of turn with Telaryn…

6 Likes

Gnomes shouldn’t be playable.

1 Like

Super powerful & based ultra instinct post.

3 Likes

Gnomes are cool though.

Maybe, but they shouldn’t be playable.

1 Like

Wall of iron? trump should go for a wall of text… entry upon reading through it… 100% less illegal border crossings.

Only gnomes should be playable.

Now THAT’s an unpopular opinion.

2 Likes

I do have a serious possibly unpopular opinion, atleast at the general forums. Cataclysm wasn’t that bad. Out of the expansions I actually played, it was probably my 2nd favourite after MoP.

It had issues of course, Blizzard had difficulty with a sense of direction when it came to a couple of things such as difficulty, and in the end, a good story finale and some other things, but overall I enjoyed it. The levelling zones were fun, the dungeons were quite nice, it brought out some nice content patches, and the raids were enjoyable.

So for me, Cata was one of the better expansions. Overall from my own experience it’d go: MoP-Cata-Legion-Wrath-WoD-BfA at this point.

3 Likes

I wish there were more server rp-pve events instead of rp-pvp.

Krasarang campaign around this time last year was fun :frowning:

2 Likes

Here we stand, the ultimate redemption of the Draenei poster.

2 Likes

I missed the whole Count Dankula thing despite having totally valuable input due to being Scottish.

Damn shadow realm

1 Like

I’m still not 100% sure who Count Dankula is. Some YouTuber who made abusive jokes?

Teach me Zarental

Of course (in my own way, which is to say, reiterating the obvious) <3

That’s all there really is to it. A big part of the ordeal which I believe only one person (in this thread) raised is the media sensationalising the whole ordeal, which let’s be honest, is par for the course of the whole PC culture/Transgenderism/Political shizzle.

Living in Glasgow and working in the city centre on a daily basis, I’ve not heard -anything- to do with the aforementioned, whether it’s been with friends or dealing with customers. Honestly as anecdotal as it is I really believe that it’s all being blown out of proportion.

I will also add that it’s amusing to see the full circle having witnessed the backlash against Tubri lmao

It’s worth noting that media on both sides of the spectrum (alongside people/individuals) tend to sensationalise or otherwise skew matters to fit their narrative. Outrage culture is a two way street, especially with current politics as polarised as it is.

It’s not just a leftist/PC thing.

Setting aside his crazy response to any criticism, he represents something of an extreme and consistently words himself appallingly. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Oh aye, I totally agree on that, I meant that the media in general sensationalise stuff, and it just so happens to be primarily focused on the issues above at the moment.

2 Likes

Of all the stupid, pointless things said in this thread on that topic, this is the most confusing one. How is STEPHEN FRY a nobody or a melt. What even is a melt? The man is a national treasure, a gentleman, an intellectual, a font of knowledge and humour and an inspiration to LGBTQs through-out decades.

I’m from Denmark. I adore Denmark. I’m proud of Denmark. I can recite Danish history on the drop of a hat, idolize our Queen and I cry when I hear the national anthem. I say all this to give weight to this one fact of life: I wish I was British so I could point to Stephen Fry and say “He’s from my country.”

Honestly, unless “melt” is some weirdly food-oriented compliment, e.g. a ham-and-cheese-melt sandwich is delicious, that is the dumbest statement I’ve read on this forum in a long while and there’s a lot of competition in this Peecee versus Nutzi thread alone.

Edit: I’m utterly thrilled to have my 100th post on this new forum to be in defense of Stephen Fry.

5 Likes

I am surprised that this degree of patriotism exists in any dane

People should be proud of their heritage.

13 Likes