Unpopular Opinions

I mean Tubri wanted RPers, who roleplay during the irl nighttime to stop RPing as a whole. Amigo is too quick to jump the gun about other people and what they should do + is very bad at wording his own opinion.

Tubri vaguely reminds me of one Ukranian politician: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U2Yw_XM81Y

5 Likes

I always have the best RP late at night. It’s when everybody has chilled out a bit, there’s an element of filtering too (quite a few people have knocked off) and you always end up having ridiculously long sessions like 2-3 hours. Kinda RP where it just naturally flows.

3 Likes

That is an old thing. We’re done with that. Forget about it, or are you going to hold a grudge over it?

Kinda wish I knew who was your main…

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

4 Likes

Tbh, this sounds harsh, but it’s not really. Gnomes in WoW are represented in a certain way that can denigrate your effort in roleplaying but it’s way more rewarding if you can get people past the comic relief stage. Getting a group to treat your Gnome as “serious” based off whatever in-character interaction you have is incredibly satisfying. I imagine it’s probably similar for people who roleplay Goblins, Pandaren, Vulpera (Soon), etc.

6 Likes

Feel free to share it again if it’s not such a big deal, 'cos I certainly don’t recall it. I do recall you being coy about it in the past though!

Yeah that seems healthy.

4 Likes

Yuuuup true me too

7 Likes

I think Tubri has just taken a common observation and completely ran away with it.

I have made a previous post about how, in my experience, men RPing women seem to do so more often in a flawed or suspicious manner than those who are the other way around, and indeed also more so than characters belonging to players of the same gender.

However, this is not universal, and some of the best RPers I know do also belong to the first category. It is an observation, yes, but it should by no means justify prejudice.

3 Likes

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/argent-dawn/Garegar

Eat it.

Just like it’s healthy to keep trying to get under someone’s skin, despite it clearly showing that it’s getting on the person’s nerves. Yep, totes healthy.

Piss off.

I am known to get a bit carried away…

The Hell is that supposed to mean?

Lmao yeahh

25 Likes

How dare people remember who you are and what you do?

Interesting to wish harm on people and in the same breath say other people should get banned. Very interesting.

hahahahahahha take a break man.

And get professional help. This isn’t snark, this isn’t cheeky wit, this isn’t a joke. No, seriously. If nameless, faceless ghosts on the internet get to you this badly, to the point where you wish harm on them, feel actual sincere hatred for them, you definitely need some professional to have a gander at that noggin of yours.

16 Likes

When it’s obvious that one has moved on from one stance, it’s only courtesy to not remind them of that stance until the day they die. But what would you know of that…

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/501165104809771020/550091910103040000/Mad_Dog.jpg

So should you.

What for?

Hard to tell.

Well… We all know who’s at fault for that, now don’t we?

Can’t get under something that aint there to begin with.

The ingrates want flowers with this heartfelt speech of defeat.

That would be me.

3 Likes

Is… is this treading into bait territory?

7 Likes

I’m unsure if this is some 4D hungry hippo level of bait or what.

9 Likes

But it’s logical to bring it up when discussing the behavioral patterns of said person, which was the context here.

I’m not the one wishing bodily harm on people, not sure if you noticed.

I do like how you go ‘what for’ and then instantly go on to quote the reason I gave, though.

Anyway, I see how this is gonna go already. Tubri turtles up, rants a bit, maybe fires shots at a few minorities, etcetera, then vanishes for three days, a week, something like that.

You’re free to blame your problems on me. I don’t really care one way or the other, you do you. Wanna say it’s my fault that you are (seemingly) mentally unstable? Sure, go ahead.

Tu Bri frank, I don’t think Tubri has enough braincells to rub together to be capable of baiting.

10 Likes

God I love hangman, can I guess a letter?

22 Likes

Ill take the letter K for 100g.

3 Likes

I’m gunna outright guess the word, it’s love.

Self-care and appreciation is very important.

16 Likes

Can you not use such :fire:harsh :fire:language on the forums please? innocent :innocent: kids :innocent: visit here too, and it’d break my heart to see them upset!

12 Likes