Unpopular Opinions

Unpopular opinion, I guess: Brawl’gar on alliance and horde needs more RPers to watch the fights.

2 Likes

Give it a few weeks for the hype to die down, and folk probably will use it as an IC hotspot.

With the overabunance of OOC players there right now, it’d be near impossible to enjoy in my books.

MY DUDE

The very first MCU film Iron Man was about the dangers of the military industrial complex, war for profit, military interventionism in the middle east, terrorism (and the proxy support of it by western powers) and ALL OF THE PROBLEMS that this causes.

One of the most commonly accepted ‘best’ MCU film, Winter Soldier, is all about the problems of government surveillance and proactive/algorithmic profiling along with mass government corruption and how easy it is for bad actors to infiltrate government institutions, a direct reflection of the actual and very real Operation Snow White by scientology (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Snow_White)

And there is so much more. If you’re upset that films have politics in them, maybe the MCU isn’t for you?

11 Likes

jesus h salty christ, it was a joke.

2 Likes

Alright schrodinger, whatever you say.

2 Likes

Conversation I had while walking out of the cinema (not colourised):

[redacted]: ok, this is my favourite MCU, it was so cool
faceman: naaah, iron man still holds a strong #1 place in my heart

Guess I’m a weapons dealer now :man_shrugging:

I loved Bellular’s rant about Nathanos :laughing:. Go in the Sonic community of Deviantart (at your own risks and perils) find any random Coldsteel/Darksteel/Shadowsun OC there and paint it with WoW’s color and you get Nathanos.

1 Like

Tch…Nothing personal, champion

3 Likes

Captain Marvel was made to get women to join the armed forces.

1 Like

Void rifts behind u Psshh nothin personnel, kid.

1 Like

Get a anduin vs. Sylvanas art… lets say
this from google images.
https://i.redd.it/v0a52u606hd01.jpg

Swap color scheme between anduin and sylvanas and guess what you get?

Undead Anduin, living Sylvanas?

Arthas but that will do

You’re a really weird looking orc, btw.

1 Like

One o’ mah dohickeys be hadin’ a problem… now me be a big tuskmon.

1 Like

I think it was more about this:

´https://i.imgur.com/nXM8BGy.jpg´

FFX-2 is actually a good game with a decent story, positive evolution on both the old Job and ATB systems and a wealth of content.

It’s not the same as FFX, but it also shouldn’t be.

Okay I wasn’t the biggest fan of the change to blitzball but eh whatevvvvvvs.

1 Like

This game is going down.

i HATED the change to blitzball, if they ever get around to putting blitzball into FF14, i hope its like 10s and not 10-2s

1 Like

Not entirely sure that’s an unpopular opinion.

My unpopular opinion is that it’s very clear to see where the best and brightest minds on the dev team have wandered off to - into the Classic game development.

Reading through the intended plans they have just shouts like they have actually considered Vanilla WoW was more than just static at endgame. Heck, 1.2 was a completely different game to later patches like 1.6/1.7 and even 1.11 considering the sheer scale of alterations and tuning that was done in those few months between.