Unpopular opion : the game is still great

Yeah we have some op classes ( Destro, ww) but the game was honestly never balanced. I dont have a problem with the negative feedback, but everyone should give a positive one too.

Between all complains, I think that the game is still good and fun. Thanks Blizzard for creating and still running such an awesome game.

9 Likes

Give vendors
Make pvp gear bis in arena
New trinkets are dumb
Balance traits
…then its okay. Class design is just something to be accepted now imo

7 Likes

Well said. Game is fun, its all good.

Game is fun, there is no evil in the world, everyone is satisfied and we all live happily ever after. :warning:

Oh wait :exclamation:
Unprune the classes (including the talents template), which also means bringing back class diversity. It’s not a stretch to call it homogenized in this pruned state.
Balance the trinket
Disable azerite nonsense in pvp
Vendors
Fix the social design
Bring back arena teams

But you know, no biggie. All’s good. (Seriously, this thread is such a bait.)

2 Likes

got a haste ring from my first weekly chest of the season

thx blizzard great game

1 Like

atleast you didnt get a 415 battlemaster trinket :slight_smile:

You want some positive feedback? Well BFA is in the top 10 of my favorite WoW expansions…

8 Likes

Agreed, I still enjoy my gametime!

How much did they pay you?

13 Likes

It’s great that you still have fun and all but the game in its current state is absolute trash compared to how it used to be.

It’s not even an opinion anymore, it’s a fact.

9 Likes

ouch, that is what I got from my first chest last season though so I can kind of relate

Who decides that?

Got azerite chest without Flashpoint. Scrapper says thx. :+1:

2 Likes

Yes your opinion is definitely unpopular

3 Likes

ye well all that mount content in the cash shop is great.and the new trinkets too.class design is the best

im glad you like it .unfortunately this game is almost dead though

1 Like

Notice OP has both of the new OP trinkets equipped. Yes the game is great fun when the RNG gods are good to you.

4 Likes

Game is not in a good state, but im still having fun and enjoyin it.

got 415 crit ring from pvp chest and crit ring from pve +10 chest. i hate game and rng gearing atm. also playing enh and hitting destro locks 8 k storm strike with those armor is not fun

All unpruning and adding the old talent system back will do is make it cluttered and the exact same as it is now.

The old talent tree whilst having some fun build options which I do agree is better was primarily the same as current with cookie everywhere.

Spells and talents need fleshing out and updating to either better templates and functions or entire new spells for classes so they function more uniquely and better.

I’d rather have 12 fun spells than 20+ boring ones personally.

Example would be warrior SD, it added an upper level and whilst it wasn’t hard to grasp it certainly separated players of the same class.

Which is what I feel WoW lacks now, but hey ho. It’s never going to happen, Acti want mass player so we going mobile.

If I wasn’t having fun I wouldn’t be playing