Wrath sucks, vanilla is far superior,
I had fun doing hard-core, but its not a permanent adventure,
Blizzard, you wont be taking my money until you release fresh vanilla servers,
You know what to do, see you then.
Wrath sucks, vanilla is far superior,
I had fun doing hard-core, but its not a permanent adventure,
Blizzard, you wont be taking my money until you release fresh vanilla servers,
You know what to do, see you then.
You can join Classic Era and never need to ask for fresh ever again.
In fact, we have so many levelers, so many new guilds forming, that it will definitely turn out to be pretty fresh for a big chunk of our population.
Just my 2 cents!
Yep dude here is great
I dont like idea of killing level 5 boars and a ashbringer rolls past me.
Right, you wanna be the person with Ashbringer ganking lowbies.
I know what youâre talking about, Iâve been there. But⌠eventually that fades out. Thereâs nothing like Vanilla. Era is growing, and growing fast. Players are having fun. Wheels are spinning 24/7. They dont stop. Full bis? Doesnât matter. Alts are created and lvled to max, day by day. Community is great, and by that I mean - you enter a pug, and youâre blue and greens, then you have 5+ players full bis t3. Noone cares, everyone just wants to have fun.
Classic Era⌠youâre home. There is nothing like home, my friend.
Yeah good one buddy
Dude I think is either classic era or you just wait (nobody knows when,soon etc) for a new ratrace with a year lifespawn where elitist and toxic players speed run (som2) with the only chance to transfer in era at the end,I donât even see the point imo,anyway it is your choice,classic era is forever,thatâs why I came here,I want to invest in something that lasts
This tell me all I want about you . Bye no miss you!
I have unsubbed too.
HC+ was what made it tip over for me. Its not fun anymore.
Will resub if they release FRESH, with NO RUSH (NO SOM) and NOCHANGE
This is not a due occurrence in Era. Virtually all players with top weapons are Era OGs that know well the road we had to endure to get where we are and will not get out of our way to kill lowbies. Also the levelers to Era veterans ratio is overwhelmlingly in the favor of levelers, so its not like there are thousands of us.
Still, the gear balance in Fresh ends the moment Fresh is released, unless you are also part of a very hardcore community that can 1. Level up very fast, 2. Participate in early raids, 3. Be established within the top PvP premades, 4. Have a definite plan about economy and gear metas.
If you are not part of that community, then by the time somebody is in epicsâ full gear on P1 you are still level 43 battling it out in STV getting rolled by Spinal Reapers (hopefully not though lol).
In my opinion Era actually gives everyone a better chance at having equal chances at getting top notch gear because there are no time constraints. If you are willing to put the time and effort, you can also have Ashbringer. However, with a patched fresh this is most definitely not a guarantee, like at all.
Of course the âbalanceâ of fresh comes immediately, and fades away immediately. On Era you need to put effort. But that is also why an Era level 60 is committed and invested, looking at the bigger picture.
I just realised you didnât say which type of fresh classic servers you want, Era or progression.
seh ich genauso
true true what up
push it real good
Now they look like alts.
they wont release fresh,you can only hope for som 2
People keep saying this, but itâs so far from the same thing itâs night and day.
Static server that is fully progressed feels just that: stuck. Itâs over, all phases are done, there is nothing to come.
This might be relaxing to people who hate the ârushâ of progression and those that feel peer pressure to keep up, but in reality most players like to have a carrot to chase, and I donât mean this in a negative way.
Especially how Vanilla is built, you need every raid tier to get into the next. You wonât be doing naxx in MC gear. People want something they can prepare for, the pre-patch events, the ânewâ stuff to look forward to, or even the next expansion on the horizon.
If TBC wasnât gonna release after Classic I would have cleared Naxx a few times and then stopped playing. But the moment TBC was announced I dedicated my char to get full bis (which I ultimately got) in preparation for TBC. It gave me drive.
If Iâm honest the time for a fresh reset - by which I mean all raids and expansions of classic - is not yet here. Wrath is literally in full swing and most people are dedicated to that atm. After Wrath ends and Cata (it will come) divides the playerbase people will start to feel nostalgic for a fresh vanilla. After all, it was around Cata the call for Vanilla servers really picked up.
Blizz has no choice in resetting it all eventually, but doing it now would be a mistake.
But please, donât think for one sec a static ERA server is enough for all time.
I do not think Classic Era is for everybody. Never said it too.
What I believe is 2 things - 1. People generally do not know what they want, so they do what it feels like the âmajorityâ does - Hype followers in a way and 2. People do not know what it is like to play in a stress free environment, because it is the first time ever WoW is set this way.
Also, as to your point to having a carrot to chase, I would argue against that. A huge % of people stop playing come the end of BWL at the latest, and only a small % of the playerbase ever gets to see Naxx, bar actually be fully Naxx geared.
This means that having a carrot to chase does not stop them from stop playing. This is a fact that has happened over and over.
My point is for this people to look Era as a place without time constraints where they will be able to raid Naxx if they wish and get everything they want for the game. Some may do it in 2 months, some in 20. But the game is out there for them to enjoy.
The âthere is nothingâ to do mantra can also only be applied to a tiny % of a progression serverâs population. How can you do everything in Vanilla WoW? Because it is a vast world.
On top of all this, I know most people argue about patches and itemization. The âgo get thingsâ individual mentality. In Classic Era we also have a strong MMORPG feeling with a strong community that you cannot find in most other WoW versions.
So in other words, yes, a lot of people will want fresh and will want hype. And no, Era is not a âwe are stuck with nothing to doâ servers.
If anything Era is a âhere, limitless time and the game, enjoyâ sort of thing.
This is true for private servers, but in Classic the game was booming up until⌠wel now actually. 90%+ of people that actively raided saw and cleared naxx, which turned out to be not so hard at all.
True, and to that goal ERA should stay. It has a certain appeal, but at the same time the majority of players need a goal. Itâs the very reason why private servers run empty when their progress at an end, and itâs the reason why ERA is not full.
Yes you are growing, but itâs still not enough to fill up an entire server.
I truly believe after a year or 2, most classic enthousiast will call for fresh. In the mean time ERA is there to scratch that itch ofc.
People play MMOâs to get stronger, so yeah raiding is mostly to get gear. If people would do it to âsee the raidâ they would do it once or twice. Loot is what drives most raiders. As for the community aspect, I never had more fun in a group of people during Classic and TBC. Our server had an actual identity and you knew a lot of people after a while. So this is not limited to ERA.
Agree.
Never said that
it certainly had itâs place. But if I had to bet Iâd say the moment fresh servers open more players will play there than on ERA. Will that server survive long-term? Who knows, maybe if blizz states these servers will go all the way around again , vanilla - tbc - wrath. Iâd join em in a heartbeat after wrath ends.